Shogun Rua vs. Tyson Pedro in the works to return to Adelaide

Am I the only person that didn't know Adelaide was a place and thought this was a reference to perfect scoring by a judge?

Post of the day.

I want Adelaide Byrd to judge UFC 229.

Shogun has got back on track by beating a young up and comer in Australia before. James Tehuna I think?

Will always cheer for Shogun but the man has nothing left to prove...He attained HOF status years ago, hopefully he has enough put away to live a happy life after fighting.

I'd like to see Shogun fight Ken Shamrock. What's Dada doing these days?

3 - 1 in his last 4 they should book shogun for the rematch against Jones at MSG for the LWH title. Roidless Jones with ring rust would get worked

WAR SHOGUN
I would rather see Anthony Smith vs Jones for the interim belt. You shogun fans are the worst.

Hey.. but according to @PROlogic Shogun is the most brilliant counterstriker in the history of the world... pretty sure his last fight was a fluke.

LOL. Pedro via not being an overrated corpse.

I'll watch... but I don't know how much Shogun has left in him.

giphy.gif

Jesus Christ, wtf??? WHY IS SHOGUN STILL FIGHTING?

That last one was like Chuck's 4 fight skid condensed into one fight.

Maybe cause he won his last three fights before that

Man I hope Shogun wins this one and calls it a career. No need to take senseless brain damage

Don't mind this fight for Shogun, Pedro is not a easy fight by any means but Shogun could be taking on more difficult opponents. Pedro has shown some good offense and skills that will present problems for Shogun, but he's shown some weaknesses as well that can be exploited. I would be more concerned with fights like Manuwa, Reyes or Cirkunnov.

Good fight, I'll likely lean towards Pedro

Man I hope Shogun wins this one and calls it a career. No need to take senseless brain damage

He's got 3 fights left on his deal. He said he wants to finish his contract and then call it quits.

Back