his name if he beats Ovince Saint Preux in Japan
next week.

Shogun getting a title
Shot in 2017
Tells you how bad 205 is

Please come back Jones

Thought this was the daily Ceresrbr Shogun thread

giphy.gif

It could happen. I've got him third in line right now behind Gustafsson and Oezdemir, but he could arguably jump Oezdemir with a good performance against OSP.

Shogun hasn't done so well since USADA himself. Remember pride when steroids were encouraged

Jones is GOAT

Winning the belt and being the champ are two different things

DC held the belt but was never champ

Winning the belt fair and square and winning the belt while yolked up on steroids are two different things.

One makes you a champion, one makes you a cheater.

Jones is the GOAT cheater, that's about it.

Jones is GOAT

Winning the belt and being the champ are two different things

DC held the belt but was never champ

I called him a paper champ for quite a while. But I think he won a genuine championship at UFC 210. Jones was legitimately stripped of the title when he failed the USADA test.

Shogun hasn't done so well since USADA himself. Remember pride when steroids were encouraged

Shogun is 3-0 since USADA.

Pre-USADA, he lost to 6 fighters in the UFC. Of those 6 fighters, 5 of them have been busted for PEDs or were using TRT (Jones, Sonnen, Henderson, Griffin, Machida). The only person he's lost to that hasn't used TRT or been suspended for PEDS is Alexander Gustaffson.

So, in other words, your statement is utter bullshit.

If shogun is on the title hunt at his advanced age of 765 with 0.5 knees........wow how bad is that division. If he beats you in this day and age you should just retire.

He's 3-0 since the introduction of USADA.

I remember him bulking up for a heavyweight fight or two in Pride. That's the only time I can remember him being juiced in any obvious way.

Shogun is 3-0 since USADA.

Pre-USADA, he lost to 6 fighters in the UFC. Of those 6 fighters, 5 of them have been busted for PEDs or were using TRT (Jones, Sonnen, Henderson, Griffin, Machida). The only person he's lost to that hasn't used TRT or been suspended for PEDS is Alexander Gustaffson.

So, in other words, your statement is utter bullshit.
Well said. You crushed that fool's non sense comment.

Back