Shogun Rua is now a top 5 light heavyweight fighter w/ jones stripped. 3-0 since USADA introduced.

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With everyone being busted for PEDs or in slump ever since USADA was implemented, Shogun is proving how good he really is now that fighters are put on the same playing field. I think we can overlook some of his loses pre-USADA when he was up against juiced fighters. Shogun is making a run for the belt and none if you haters can stop him.

Shogun is all natural baby.

But brace yourselves Shogun fans, Pride Shogun is back!

<Moves>

24aziq1.gif

bork1}
Juiced to the gills.

With everyone being busted for PEDs or in slump ever since USADA was implemented, Shogun is proving how good he really is now that fighters are put on the same playing field. I think we can overlook some of his loses pre-USADA when he was up against juiced fighters. Shogun is making a run for the belt and none if you haters can stop him.

<Moves>

He looks like dog shit.

I guess you like watching dog shit.

Have fun with that.

Oh god let it go already.

People need to let go of Shogun's nuts before they hit the floor from old man sag.

Shogun is the real champion

Not <DCrying>

Looked great his last fight.

Great for dog shit.

Dc mauls him i dont even have to watch.

the games passed him by.

Its fucking depressing that the talent is now so thin we are back to talking about shogun.

Christ! I thought all these fools committed sher-suicide.

Just gotta get past the small teeeeeny tiny task of beating D.C.

Then the belt is all his!

Gian ... hia im 15-9!

Shogun tapped to chael yeah?

Dog shit.

but ill grant ya that maybe if like 4-5 more lhw get busted and suspended he might just hold the belt again!

Lol

the games passed him by.

Its fucking depressing that the talent is now so thin we are back to talking about shogun.

No dog in the squabbles going on ITT but these seem like completely contradictory statements, no?

<Moves>
Cant say. Maybe ya could IF Shogun had some offense against Jones. Roids and PED's dont create the type of moves Jon threw at Shogun. That is still his talent. Everyone thinks they turn you into superman. That you pop a pill and all of a sudden you become a super hero. That isnt what happens. When you see a Vitor Belfort he benefited more from TRT simply because he was aging and his body needed it. Jon didnt need it. He was young and likely very healthy. Shogun wouldn't have beat Jones even if he was on something. The only way that fight would have been competitive would be if Shogun took PED's and Jon didnt. It would have been a good fight probably.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back