Shogun Rua is back in the gym.

Shogun becoming champ again in 2018 would be both the most hilarious and greatest thing to happen to MMA at the same time.

Shogun needs a top 5 win before he gets a shot over Glover or Gus. Shoguns is on a 3 fight win streak, but against lower ranked guys. The UFC had Corey Anderson at #9 but most other MMA publications had him outside of the top 10 once Bellator was factored in.

It would be cool to see Shogun wearing the belt, but even if he does somehow get a shot there is know way he is getting passed DC. I don't see Volkan beating DC, but crazier things have happened.

OSP is waiting to greet him when he comes back

He never left the gym.
He IS the gym.

Fun fact: Shogun once choked me out.
Ever since then, I've sucked his balls and rooted for him. He's a fucking dude though and a nice guy.
What a career.
do tell us more...

i think he will be watching the 220 co main event very closely as he gets the winner

Gus is MIA
Glover... meh, no one cares about Glover
Manuwa is booked already

the next money fight is Shogun

Shogun vs Volkan in Brazil
Shogun 2018 !

Shogun 2018 ?! Naaahhhh

Shogun 4ever !

WAR SHOGUN !!!!!!

What was the name of this place? Brokeback MMA?
Bro, I am SO high right now and reading this is so funny I nearly choked, whilst trying to eat my sandwich. I just about passed out because I couldn't swallow it from laughing, then when I just about caught my breath - I carried on laughing, instead of panicking at my momentary doom.

What?

I am SOOOOOOo high.... 0.0

OSP is waiting to greet him when he comes back
What is this, Scarface? Are you OSPs buddy or something? Nah, I bet you are a guy who once took an MMA class and he was there in the background. You were then saying "Yeah, sure, I'm friends with OSP" because you glanced at his ass from 30 yards.

"Waiting to greet him". Like one of those threats from an 80's action movie.

I an see you now, with your arms crossed against your chest, standing in the doorway of a property, to warn the guy that he owes the boss money.

If you are wondering what I just said? Just recognise that I am SOOOOOOOOO high right now.

And if you like my style of writing, please do visit my blog at https://samuelsonsstories.wordpress.com/ and follow me. I'll keep you updated with free awesome stories to read. Thank you *bows*

p.s. I'm a soooo high.

Back