Shogun loss safe haven thread

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This thread is meant to provide a safe haven for broken hearted Shogun fans after the fight tonight. We all know Gian is the less skilled fighter but he is younger, has less mileage, is hungrier, bigger, and in better shape than Shogun. He's also been covering up his blatant PED use by blaming his inhaler so I fully expect him to come in like a mini Ubereem.

Any negative comments, gifs, pics, or even thoughts will result in an instant IP ban. Thanks.
IMG_2465.JPG

Have some confidence in our boy my dude. Gian is tough, but his skills wont save his chin from getting blasted. Shogun KO rd 2

li-shogun-cp01179240.jpg

Thanks for providing us feeble Shogun fans with a safe space ts.

<Goldie11>

Shogun isnt completely done

He beat Corey Anderson which at this stage in his career is a good win considering Corey is a blanket

Villante got KO'd by a MW a few fights ago i think Shogun can find his chin

Shogun is gonna be on a 3 fight win streak after tonight and close to a title shot

<GinJuice>

WAR SHOGUN!!!!

Prime 2005 Shogun showing up tonight boys. BELIVE !!!!!!
giphy.gif

Will always be a huge fan, I don't get heart broken when he looses anymore, he knows his place in the fight game but simply loves to challenge himself, his instagram is full of happy family pics, win or lose shogun is winning at life and that's all that matters.

Nowadays I always expect Shogun to lose! No matter who he's facing I tell myself "he's going to lose", that way when he wins I'm the happiest fan ever. I developed this strategy after being crushed too many times.

This is a dangerous fight for Shogun, it could be the first (legitimate) defeat of his career

Nowadays I always expect Shogun to lose! No matter who he's facing I tell myself "he's going to lose", that way when he wins I'm the happiest fan ever. I developed this strategy after being crushed too many times.
That's exactly what I do it works out great usually!

Back