Shogun looks ready

acovarru

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Shogun looking fresh and injury free. Tomorrow he is likely to get a title shot after he scores a vicious knockout against Smith

But unfortunately he's not that great anymore. Hit or miss. I love Shogun but I just can't get very hype for his fights anymore.

I do support the current version of Shogun. He looked awesome his last fight.

Anthony Smith is a good fighter too, so this matchup seems perfectly competitive and exciting.

Let's not get crazy now he looks healthy but smith is young and hits hard don't forget

But unfortunately he's not that great anymore. Hit or miss. I love Shogun but I just can't get very hype for his fights anymore.

Totally agree! He was a wild dog in Pride but fizzled a while ago.

This fight = Can another aging legend overcome another “not-as-we’ll-known”?

Let's not get crazy now he looks healthy but smith is young and hits hard don't forget

4Real pump the brakes on the enthusiasm we've been here before as fresh as Shogun looks Smith looks fresher and beastier. Smith by head kick finish...

War Shogun. The fight is gonna end like this

gty-454045375.jpg

4Real pump the brakes on the enthusiasm we've been here before as fresh as Shogun looks Smith looks fresher and beastier. Smith by head kick finish...
We will see I want shogun to win I think if he somehow earns a title shot that'd be really cool but smith hits really hard and just ko'd a old former champion his last fight. Smith did look susceptible to getting tagged in the Lombard fight though

he looks injured

already preparing myself

We will see I want shogun to win I think if he somehow earns a title shot that'd be really cool but smith hits really hard and just ko'd a old former champion his last fight. Smith did look susceptible to getting tagged in the Lombard fight though

It took me a few hard losses to realize I can't get nostalgic when I pick fights, Shogun is a nostalgic pick he's been fighting older than his given age for awhile now Pride was not body friendly to fighters. I hope for a good showing from Shogun but momentum is with Mr. Smith...

GDzV.gif

War Shogun. The fight is gonna end like this
gty-454045375.jpg
This has to be one of, if not the most savage MMA photos of all time.

Win, lose, or draw. Shogun will go down as my fav fighter of all time. WAR Shogoooon!

I'm going to stick with writing Shogun off, like I did in his last two fights. That way it's a pleasant surprise when he wins.

Back