Shogun looking 56 in this weeks pre-fight portraits

• Thread starter Deleted member 510671
  • Start date
Smith is going to take him out in the 1st round. Shogun has been in too many wars and will not weather the storm smith puts on him. 1st rd tko smith

Anthony Smith got power but shogun is shogun. Shogun via k.o first round quote me in this

I love seeing people shit on Shogun who root for the likes of Mike Perry or Conor Duck McGregor , shows how the newer gen works. Dudes been all violence and class, not some drama queen poser. War Shogun!!!

Shogun has looked the same since pride days lol

Anthony Smith got power but shogun is shogun. Shogun via k.o first round quote me in this

Quoted as requested.

By the way, guys in this thread who write "he looks the same". What? Pictures and video of Shogun throughout his career is certainly readily available.
Either you're being obnoxious on purpose, or you just have an awful eye for these things.

Do you understand the concept of physiology and hormones?

Shogun looks 56 because he IS 56 hormonally. You think those amounts of cheek fat and the pallid/grey appearance is indicative of peak performance? Youth? Virility? Optimal lean muscle:body fat ratio?

There's so much fat in his face, and combined with gravity and lack of facial muscle tone his lower face looks dragged down with fat, and as a result he literally looks sad by default. That man needs TRT and/or a stricter diet.

If you pay attention sometimes, you'll actually be able to pinpoint these sort of mismatches. Maybe you'd even make a buck or two.

R6cPdTy.jpg

VakKOwR.gif
Shogun has a way better hairline while being 8 years older.

shogun had no abs in pride either
where he went undefeated, except for the coleman fluke

Back