Shogun is the no. 1 contender if he beats Volkan Oezdemir

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And since DC is moving up and retiring soon, does that make him the new interim champion? And if DC retires, AND ONCE AGAIN UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD SHOGUN RUA!!

205 is pretty sad. Rockhold for the rescue?

He should retire if he somehow does get lucky and wins the belt. He could retire as one of the goats

From number 7 to number 1 by beating number 2.

LOL at some Shogun fans.

giphy.gif

205 is pretty sad. Rockhold for the rescue?
Rockhold gets KOd at that weight class especially by guys like Shogun. Styles make fights and Rockhold gets hit by punches. 205 guys put his lights out. He also gets KOd by guys like Jimi Manuwa.

Rockhold gets KOd at that weight class especially by guys like Shogun. Styles make fights and Rockhold gets hit by punches. 205 guys put his lights out.
With Joanna we've learned a weight cut can make the difference, adding 20lb might save Luke some KO losses.

2011 was such an awesome year for the UFC....

EDIT: scratch that. 2011 was an awesome year i general. Got married, my wife still liked me, I was younger and better looking. Our money went much further and we were able to travel (even though we make like twice as much now), our jobs were more satisfying....

DC vs. Shogun would not be fun to watch.

Did we forget this already?

Daniel+Cormier+Bodyslams+Dan+Henderson+UFC+173.gif

If Anthony Johnson couldn't flash KO him, I don't think Shogun can, and this is as a shogun fan.

DC vs. Shogun would not be fun to watch.

Did we forget this already?

Daniel+Cormier+Bodyslams+Dan+Henderson+UFC+173.gif

If Anthony Johnson couldn't flash KO him, I don't think Shogun can, and this is as a shogun fan.

He'd still have to get through Gus to get an interim/real belt.

It ain't happening.

Sherdog's obsession with Shogun never ceases to amaze me

To bad he won't, and Volkan is gonna get the ko

Then it's gonna be Volkan vs Gus for the interim title

2011 was such an awesome year for the UFC....

EDIT: scratch that. 2011 was an awesome year i general. Got married, my wife still liked me, I was younger and better looking. Our money went much further and we were able to travel (even though we make like twice as much now), our jobs were more satisfying....

oh man I'm sorry...

No. Definitely not. Oezdemir is vastly overrated, even after getting schooled by DC. He has no business being ranked as high as he is...but anytime someone strings together a few KOs in the first round, apparently they are god like.

Back