Shogun fans cheer for OSP to lose

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If OSP losses to Lafaiti, shogun will fight Gus for the vacant 205 LHW championship Everyone else in the top 5 lost their last fight except glover who just got smoked by Gus

Shogun is going for the 2x champ status .....add the pride grand prix....shogun would be top 5 all time.

HW----3 Pride Heavyweights in the top 5

LHW--Shogun boutta be champ

MW---they knew Moose would beat Whittaker so they let him go....scared lol Moose #1

WW--Woodley is ducking Nick Diaz...you know Nick would fuck Woodley up bad..that's why he's picking on his little brother

LW---Connor is ducking Gill, he's scared of the scrap pack...conor isn't knocking Gil out, Gil UD

11 years later....pride never dies

Last edited:
I hope so but if rua does beat gus he def owes osp a fight. gus has let everyone know though that he plans to duck everyone except its for a TS.

I'd love for OSP to lose and Shogun get the next shot. But fighting Gus will be a very tall task, he looked great vs Glover and I just dont see how Shogun wins that fight aside landing a big shot.

I'd love for OSP to lose and Shogun get the next shot. But fighting Gus will be a very tall task, he looked great vs Glover and I just dont see how Shogun wins that fight aside landing a big shot.
Pun intended?

you haven't seen 2k18 shogun yet...he smashes Gus w easy

you haven't seen 2k18 shogun yet...he smashes Gus w easy

One could only hope. All in all Gus would be the clear fav but I would actually give Shogun a ok chance to land that big shot. Gus is great on offense, but he does get tagged in fights, his defense has some holes.

I dont think Rua gets passed Gus by any stretch of the imagination tbh...

Gus has a questionable chin...Shogun will knock him out

Gus has a great chin, it's unquestionably good. Shogun has taken a lot of damage, and eventually all of these "die on my shield" fighters do just that....

IMO shogun is already top 5, but yes I will hope OSP loses and shogun somehow beats Gus.

War Shogun!!!

Gus has a great chin, it's unquestionably good. Shogun has taken a lot of damage, and eventually all of these "die on my shield" fighters do just that....

I heard Gus took a bat to the head and was put out cold just recently...his chin will never be the same

War shogun

Champ 2k18

Will it be interim since DC is doing a champ vs champ?

If OSP losses to Lafaiti, shogun will fight Gus for the vacant 205 LHW championship Everyone else in the top 5 lost their last fight except glover who just got smoked by Gus

Shogun is going for the 2x champ status .....add the pride grand prix....shogun would be top 5 all time.

HW----3 Pride Heavyweights in the top 5

LHW--Shogun boutta be champ

MW---they knew Moose would beat Whittaker so they let him go....scared lol Moose #1

WW--Woodley is ducking Nick Diaz...you know Nick would fuck Woodley up bad..that's why he's picking on his little brother

LW---Connor is ducking Gill, he's scared of the scrap pack...conor isn't knocking Gil out, Gil UD

11 years later....pride never dies
I cheer for him to lose because he has a lisp and refuses to join a real camp, jk.?

Back