Shogun and GSP are not legends

TS should have tapped before posting such tripe.

In before Therassler's mom lets him on his computer for the ritual I hate GSP post.......Nope to late

So if someone taps to a submission they are a puss? Ts is the worst kind of person

Why are people complaining about an "unfair ban"? Jesus Christ, find something worth a shit to complain about.

Shogun and GSP are not legends

0 / 10

iP8fZsvlQpSbnqUQolsF_wheelchair%20escalator%20bad%20idea.gif
Lol that gif is horrible

Shogun and GSP are not legends?

tumblr_npgf5ytZ4d1tsuuvno1_540.gif

Simply because they tapped to strikes which is absolutely embarrassing
I can pardon tapping to fully-locked choke, but tapping to strikes OH HEEEEEEL NAAAW
Legends don’t do that
GSP+tapping+to+Strikes.gif

34y4kmd.jpg
And you are the expert to decide this because???

Damnit, I was just brain storming a creative way to call him a fucking moron. I guess i'm too late to the party. Good riddance.
Let me demonstrate.

Not just the TS but anyone who thinks like the TS exposes themselves as the dumbest type of shertard this forum has. That is quite an epic feat considered the depths of dumb this forum sometimes exhibits.

Neither is embarrassing but it is far worse, FAR, to tap to a blood choke than strikes. It does not hurt at all to go to sleep like Holly did versus Meisha and you do not absorb the damage you do from taking punches to the head you cannot defend. Every extra significant punch you take to the head shortens your career and diminishes your chin over time. Something that is just painfully stupid to allow for no reason.

Take the choke like Holy did 100% of the time and you will be fine immediately after. No repercussions. No reason to tap. But when it comes to strikes you are an idiot if you realize you are cannot defend and are done and do not tap as all you are doing is willingly shortening your career.

LOL whats to be ashamed of? Probably coming from someone who hasn't fought before therefore has 0 XP. Both guys were basically out and not coming back, what's wrong with admitting defeat and that the other fighter is better than u that night? I fought in a tournament once and this guy had a really strong mount and kept feeding me shots to the face and body. I could have took it for the next 2.5 minutes (3 minute rounds for amateurs) but why? To show everyone how tough I am?? I tapped cause there was no way I was getting out and I was risking unnecessary brain damage.
If it were a life and death contest, I would have tried hip bump, get him close as possible, and try to claw his eyes out while he was mounting me....

P.S. Shogun is a legend because he beat 4 scary top ranked light heavyweights in the span of 4 months during the middleweight grand prix (rampage, prime little nog, overeem, arona). He brutally finished 3 of the 4. Thats like Jones finishing Machida, Shogun, Rampage, while beating Rashad via unanimous decision all within a 4 month span...
I doubt that very much! But cool story.

I should have said for them it is, they don't ever want to go out like that. But as I said, live to fight another day

why in the world would you be ashamed of tapping to strikes.

Put yourself down there, being tagged, seeing 8 fists coming at you, knowing you're only a few more away from a concussion and unconsciousness.

And is TS retarded?

Can understand tapping to a choke, which is EXTREMELY unlikely to cause any long term damage... versus tapping to strikes, which could leave you with a bleeding brain...

Are you fucking 12?

I should have said they are likely ashamed! I think it's fine as it is a game, you win some and you lose some

Back