Shogun already looking in shape 2 months from the fight.

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gas tank King:
20213918_166677983877964_748246542061666304_n.jpg

He looks the same as he's always been since 08 and he'll mysteriously look even more out of shape in weigh ins since 2011.

Shogun always looks fit with a shirt on

Gas tank king ? Sadly not anymore. I love Shogun but his best days are behind him. He's past his prime age wise and I think the multiple injuries and surgeries have really made him lose a step or two. His cardio has never been the same outside of Pride which is interesting as well. I do hope to see him prevail in the rematch so WAR SHOGUN !!

Shogun has not looked in shape since PRIDE.

Shogun will be champ once again.

After DC beats Jones he will fight Shogun. Shogun will win cause even though he is old, DC will be older.

And DC is clinging to his prime only to beat Jones. He will deflate afterwards I guarantee it. Jones fight will be his last real effort.

WAR SHOGUN

What...the...fuck?

1.)Shogun is wearing a shirt, he could have love handles under there like he has for the past 8 years.
2.) Shogun hasnt looking in shape since he left Pride.
3.)His arms in that pic look like he hasn't done a single day of weight training which is something he really needs. The guy's knees limit his athletic ability and he is a skilled, well rounded fighter. But he is physically one of the weakest fighters in the division because he chooses to do nothing to make himself stronger.

You know the LHW division is weak when Shoguns on a four fight streak in 2017

All respect to him I have no clue how he's getting away with it

Shogun will be champ once again.

After DC beats Jones he will fight Shogun. Shogun will win cause even though he is old, DC will be older.

And DC is clinging to his prime only to beat Jones. He will deflate afterwards I guarantee it. Jones fight will be his last real effort.

WAR SHOGUN

<{jackyeah}>

Back