ShoBox: Adler vs Shields

And this shit is over.
Thanks for the mismatch Showtime.

....and that all folks, ref ends sparring match for world title.

The other girl was 16-0 and WBC champ lmao

Shields is basically hitting the heavy bag at this point. These girls suck.

Does Hammer want some now? Might as well...She can't do worse than Adler.

Does Hammer want some now? Might as well...She can't do worse than Adler.
From what I've seen Hammer atleast moves her feet and throws straight punches. She's probably getting destroyed doe.

LOL Hammer starting beef and Shields playing nice guy

Hammer is pretty hot
Probably lesbian.

I like Shields. That girl goes for it, puts her punches together well. I like that she enjoys what she's doing too.

Probably lesbian.

I like Shields. That girl goes for it, puts her punches together well. I like that she enjoys what she's doing too.

I'm willing to forgive her ring entrance after her performance. It was fun to watch if very one sided.

Shields looked a lot sharper than she had before. Good to see she's growing into herself as a pro.

I'm willing to forgive her ring entrance after her performance. It was fun to watch if very one sided.

Shields looked a lot sharper than she had before. Good to see she's growing into herself as a pro.

SHIELDS has alot of athleticism, much more so than majority of female fighters; plus she can legit box, unlike most women who can maybe throw and take punches. But can't really box per se, that and they are by far inferior athletes...

a friend of mine is a coach, used to work w/duran and a few others years ago; he told me adler slow tough, a pro w/some skills but not nearly the athleticism to compete w/shields..much less skills

guess he was right..

curious can shields not crack or are her opp just tough as fuck

Back