Shlemenko should fight in the UFC

Also, I used to think he could make 170lb, but he's thickened out over the past couple of years. He's a bit short, but he should stay at 185lb

He would never pass USADA. Popped for steroids in Bellator on a night of fight test, then went and kept fighting in M-1 during the suspension.

On top of that theres way too many wrestlers in the UFC and his grappling is pretty bad. He would get trucked by Weidman, Jacare, Romero, or Rockhold very quickly, being submitted in minutes.

In Bellator they give him almost exclusively good atyle matchups and let him juice. So he should stay in Bellator.

Mousasi is an elite grappler and he didn't submit Shlemenko in minutes.

He would never pass USADA. Popped for steroids in Bellator on a night of fight test, then went and kept fighting in M-1 during the suspension.

On top of that theres way too many wrestlers in the UFC and his grappling is pretty bad. He would get trucked by Weidman, Jacare, Romero, or Rockhold very quickly, being submitted in minutes.

In Bellator they give him almost exclusively good atyle matchups and let him juice. So he should stay in Bellator.
So what exactly are his attributes? Retard strength and kicks? I'm told he is a shitty puncher, wrestler, and submission artist.

So it's still cool to refer to fighters as
He's a bum an he got a record full of bum wins
Forum Rules
  • No Fighter Bashing - Criticism is fine, but flaming is not. Please note that an unsubstantiated accusation of steroids and PEDs is fighter bashing. In regards to female fighters, posting inappropriate, sexual or graphic comments is considered trolling and fighter Bashing. This applies to their relatives and loved ones as well.

Calling a fighter a bum is flaming, which is also considered fighter bashing. You also called many of his opponents bums. Maybe you've forgotten the rules of the forum? Well there ya go

A bum? Lol guy nearly beat moose who was on UFCs beat run

Hes a beast he could easily fight at welterweight and he got pretty good chances to beat Woodley imo
tumblr_ntz49qBeqX1ry1rm7o1_500.gif

That fight with Mousasi legit pissed me off. He should not have won. Shlemenko had Mousasi wanting out of the fight

Mousasi is an elite grappler and he didn't submit Shlemenko in minutes.

Did you SEE his grappling yesterday? That was the shittiest RNC attempt I've seen in mens MMA.

Halsey and old man Tito ran roughshod over him. Neither broke a sweat and neither is elite and Tito isnt even known for subs.

So what exactly are his attributes? Retard strength and kicks? I'm told he is a shitty puncher, wrestler, and submission artist.

He has good punches too. Very unorthodox striker, lots of spinning stuff and great kicks. Targets the body very well.

He's a good fighter, just not a very well rounded one.

Some russian tv commentators during ufc Gdansk said that shlemenko wants to go to ufc. He told them in private conversation

He was really good before his suspension. The fight with Tito was a joke. I didnt see the Moussasi fight but I guess he did well? He is a great fighter nonetheless.

Why so he can be f*ked around and sidelined for the other half of his career? He's better off in Bellator where you can actually fight for something...

He don't like selling his soul.
Russian commentators at recent UFC event said that in private conversation Shlemenko told them that after he finishes his Bellator contract he would like to come to UFC. I think I've seen months ago some people mentioned that he sounded in interviews like he is not happy with Bellator and wants to leave.

Someone like Weidman would murk him lol. Plus he's not fighting under USADA.

I think he always would have a shot to get the KO, but yeah the right style of grappling is literally his Achilles Heel.

Russian commentators at recent UFC event said that in private conversation Shlemenko told them that after he finishes his Bellator contract he would like to come to UFC. I think I've seen months ago some people mentioned that he sounded in interviews like he is not happy with Bellator and wants to leave.

Bring Koreshkov too.

I didn't know people were so sensitive about calling a fighter a bum like I could have said worse I think for a mma fan you are quite emotional

You forgot about USADA? He already popped for roids in Bellator

Back