Shlemenko should fight in the UFC

wtfisgoingon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hes a beast he could easily fight at welterweight and he got pretty good chances to beat Woodley imo
tumblr_ntz49qBeqX1ry1rm7o1_500.gif

Couldn't make 170, has fights at 205, has no hands at all and gets dominated by grapplers even slightly bigger than him

They can keep him in bellator imo

Oh... and USADA

Someone like Weidman would murk him lol. Plus he's not fighting under USADA.

Hes a beast he could easily fight at welterweight and he got pretty good chances to beat Woodley imo
tumblr_ntz49qBeqX1ry1rm7o1_500.gif

I guess if he cheated with steroids like he did in this fight...why not?

Bellator > UFC

Shlemenko > UFC MW champ Bisping

He's fine where he is.

He failed a drug test in Bellator of all places who doesn't randomly test....

And if Whittaker, Rockhold, Weidman, Romero, or Jacare are champ?
Shlemenko's striking is dangerous af and he can strike with any MW in the world.

If those fighters decide to stand with him (like Whittaker would most likely do), Shlemenko could win.

Shlemenko's striking is dangerous af and he can strike with any MW in the world.

If those fighters decide to stand with him (like Whittaker would most likely do), Shlemenko could win.
Why do you think he could take them? I'm sincerely curious. I've never seen him beat anyone of significance, imo.

And if Whittaker, Rockhold, Weidman, Romero, or Jacare are champ?
My only point is that I will take Shlemenko (the one I saw versus Mousasi) over Bisping, and I think he can hold his own versus the Top 10 MWs in the UFC.

Bellator has no depth, but it is beginning to look like their top fighters can be UFC champs or contenders if they were given the right fight at the right time.

I literally just told you. Reread what I said.
I read it. You just said he could stand with them and win. I don't think he outstrikes Whittaker. Possibly, you can point out something specific that makes him a threat on the feet.

My only point is that I will take Shlemenko (the one I saw versus Mousasi) over Bisping, and I think he can hold his own versus the Top 10 MWs in the UFC.

Bellator has no depth, but it is beginning to look like their top fighters can be UFC champs or contenders if they were given the right fight at the right time.

And a bit of luck, Eddie Alvarez.

He would never pass USADA. Popped for steroids in Bellator on a night of fight test, then went and kept fighting in M-1 during the suspension.

On top of that theres way too many wrestlers in the UFC and his grappling is pretty bad. He would get trucked by Weidman, Jacare, Romero, or Rockhold very quickly, being submitted in minutes.

In Bellator they give him almost exclusively good atyle matchups and let him juice. So he should stay in Bellator.

He should stay in Bellator, where the competition is a littler tougher

Back