Shlemenko: A man has to answer for his words (about Khabib, Iaquinta, Lobov and McGregor conflict)

maxresdefault1.jpg

Just slipped and fell down the stairs yeah?

No he got beat up by Khabib's fans in Moscow after an argument vat a night club.

Your point is?

Not only was Lobov scared of Khabib, but also his fans on the other side of the earth?

He's waiting for his contract with Bellator to run out, after that he wants to negotiate with UFC.
I think that UFC might go for that, because 1. He has fans in Russia 2. UFC are planning an event in Russia in the fall. Think Shlemenko might be a good signing for them. Think that he can be competitive in UFC.
In which division?

He is tiny for MW.

In which division?

He is tiny for MW.

Maybe in the new 165 they're creating. I also don't think he's working with a professional nutritionist, that's not common in Russia. If you remember Khabib also had weight problems because he was doing weight cuts on his own. Maybe he can get down to 170.

The guy in the OP forgot to say that Khabib is a pussy for acting like a lowlife thug and confronting 1 guy with a gang behind his back, ''like a bully'' as Nate said.

The guy in the OP forgot to say that Khabib is a pussy for acting like a lowlife thug and confronting 1 guy with a gang behind his back, as Nate said ''like a bully''.

The guy in the OP posted a link to a thread explainin the whole Lobov situation. The link is in the OP if you're interested. This post was Shlemenko's view on the situation.

yes. I can't take anything he says seriously now, he has lost all credability.

Gonna ask you same thing I asked some other guys earlier. Who are you? What have you achieved? Why should we care about your opinion? What credibility do you have?

Gonna ask you same thing I asked some other guys earlier. Who are you? What have you achieved? Why should we care about your opinion? What credibility do you have
You do realize this is an internet forum, right?

Gonna ask you same thing I asked some other guys earlier. Who are you? What have you achieved? Why should we care about your opinion? What credibility do you have

I realise that you have come to throw poop on the fighter and that you are

3.jpg

OK... Why I am supposed to be a known person, or have achieved anything, or have a reason for you to care about my opinion, or have any credibility? I will repeat myself... you do realize this is an internet forum, right? I am just another fan, like you, posting on said internet forum. My opinion is Schlemenko sucks and is highly overrated (to those that even bother to rate him highly anymore).

What are his signature wins? Kendall Grove and Doug Marshall? heh

OK... Why I am supposed to be a known person, or have achieved anything, or have a reason for you to care about my opinion, or have any credibility? I will repeat myself... you do realize this is an internet forum, right? I am just another fan, like you, posting on said internet forum. My opinion is Schlemenko sucks and is highly overrated (to those that even bother to rate him highly anymore).

What are his signature wins? Kendall Grove and Doug Marshall? heh

He has more credibility than you. Period. Him = professional fighter, you = random Sherdog dude.

He has more credibility than you. Period. Him = professional fighter, you = random Sherdog dude.
... For the 3rd time, you are on an internet forum. I am not completely sure you understand the concept. I don't give a rats ass what Shlemenko has to say about UFC fights. Maybe if he was a UFC fighter, or even a good fighter, I would care about his opinion about UFC fights.

Schevchenko should worry more about his own career.
Soon he won't even be good enough for Bellator!!

... For the 3rd time, you are on an internet forum. I am not completely sure you understand the concept. I don't give a rats ass what Shlemenko has to say about UFC fights. Maybe if he was a UFC fighter, or even a good fighter, I would care about his opinion about UFC fights.

For the millions time, why are you here the GTFO of this thread and go read something else. I don't give a rat's left nut (a few people do) about what you have to say. I bet a lot more people (the number of positive response proves this) care about him than you.

If you were any fighter, of any kind and not just an internet trash womiting troll people would care about what you have to say.

Back