Shlemenko: A man has to answer for his words (about Khabib, Iaquinta, Lobov and McGregor conflict)

Yep also my take from this. He nailed it. Lobov should have stood up for himself against Khabib but again not that easy if you get cornered by all his gang and then grabbed and slapped.
I get people condemn Conor for his behaviour but Khabib straight up assaulted a fellow UFC fighter.
Not better in any way and imo even much more a pussy move.

Assaulted a fellow UFC fighter? lmao

That you, Colby?

I was responding to a moronic comment by someone else that Mousasi's was the #1 MW in the world. You've totally avoided that and keep trying to change the subject. And no, I don't think Hall's win over Mousasi was a fluke...if it were, you'd have to concede that Mousasi's win over Jacare (first fight) was an even bigger fluke.

Of course it wasn't a fluke.

Uriah Hall is clearly a better fighter than Mousasi, as proven by their careers.

Assaulted a fellow UFC fighter? lmao

That you, Colby?

I am no Conor / Lobov fan at all (Lobov is a joke in the UFC) but just picture it for yourself you get surrounded by agressive goons. Get grabbed and slapped and threatened. Remember that these are dagestani. Lobovs friend was nearly beaten to death some time ago from dagestanis who started shit in a nightclub only because Lobov is friends with Conor.

You are not talking about some loudmouths but people alligning themself with a mass murdering warlord, financed by a mafiosi and living by a code that every non muslim life is worthless. Khabib may not be a criminal but he surrounds himself with people who are. Sounds like a very real threat scenario.

I was responding to a moronic comment by someone else that Mousasi's was the #1 MW in the world. You've totally avoided that and keep trying to change the subject. And no, I don't think Hall's win over Mousasi was a fluke...if it were, you'd have to concede that Mousasi's win over Jacare (first fight) was an even bigger fluke.

I'm not trying to change anything. I just think you're making biased comments to validate your point.
Wasn't mousasi dominating the first hall fight before he got caught ? Didn't the second fight turn out as everyone expected ?
Has jacare ever fought for a title ? What has he done in his career and who has he beat that make you think he's better than mousasi ? and do i need to recall you how he was rightly suspected to be a heavy steroid abuser ?
man i don't know but i think mousasi is still a bigger name (worldwide) than him.

Last edited:
So you are saying that Lobov was scared of Khabib fans in Moscow?
Absolutely. A group of Dagestani criminals approach you and threaten you and you think that's a laughing matter?

They subsequently violently assaulted and hospitalised one of the most badass MMA prospects in Russia. They aren't something to take lightly.

Mousasi 29-28 with a broken eye socket (45 seconds in)....for those who have normal eye balls.

Just bringing it up cause itll come up somewhere in thread.

#mousasi#1mw-inworld
Mouse looked terrible in that fight and is definitely not the best MW.

Absolutely. A group of Dagestani criminals approach you and threaten you and you think that's a laughing matter?

They subsequently violently assaulted and hospitalised one of the most badass MMA prospects in Russia. They aren't something to take lightly.

Aaaawwww not you again. This topic just doesn't let you sleep at night.

Only criminal he came close to is Conor.

I cant believe I read this crap. I want the last 15 minutes back.

Mouse looked terrible in that fight and is definitely not the best MW.
You're entitled to your opinion and didn't look good in fight cause he had a freekn broken eye socket 45 seconds in.Even the elite would look for a way out. In his prime now and I like to reference weidman fight as he continues to evolve.tds vs elite grappler s only weakness but now how he defends and gets right the fuck up has done a 180.The larger elite wrestler/grappler had nothing for Gegard .Weidman had moose in full mount in 2nd - Gegard have him his back, neck and got right up and then just put it on Chris.Weidman had been able to stand and keep distance with everyone he fought....until Mousasi.I never saw Chris get hurt standing while backpedaling (Romero was a one knee shot- game over).Mousasi s chin and pressure was too much.This is where (just my opinion) Gegard has evolved to that point.I think he beats Carvalho (who s no joke-he'd be top 5-6 in ufc) and I think Whitaker, stylistically, a great fight for Gegard.
Just my opinion and people could definitely accuse me of a bias so time will tell. Remember this guy is only 32 and has been fighting for 14 years- 12 years as an elite status....including undefeated at heavyweight (open weight including win over hunt) undefeated at K1....including a 15 minute pasting of the - at the time current heavyweight champ Kyotaro .
Also been championed every where he's fought outside UFC and he was well on his way before leaving (12-3 under zuffa banner and 9-3 UFC ***a successful run in UFC as he fought out his last contract to a 7-1 record , including a 5 fight stoppage streak)

Come up with another mmartist with those credentials who s IN THEIR PRIME NOW.

You're entitled to your opinion and didn't look good in fight cause he had a freekn broken eye socket 45 seconds in.Even the elite would look for a way out. In his prime now and I like to reference weidman fight as he continues to evolve.tds vs elite grappler s only weakness but now how he defends and gets right the fuck up has done a 180.The larger elite wrestler/grappler had nothing for Gegard .Weidman had moose in full mount in 2nd - Gegard have him his back, neck and got right up and then just put it on Chris.Weidman had been able to stand and keep distance with everyone he fought....until Mousasi.I never saw Chris get hurt standing while backpedaling (Romero was a one knee shot- game over).Mousasi s chin and pressure was too much.This is where (just my opinion) Gegard has evolved to that point.I think he beats Carvalho (who s no joke-he'd be top 5-6 in ufc) and I think Whitaker, stylistically, a great fight for Gegard.
Just my opinion and people could definitely accuse me of a bias so time will tell. Remember this guy is only 32 and has been fighting for 14 years- 12 years as an elite status....including undefeated at heavyweight (open weight including win over hunt) undefeated at K1....including a 15 minute pasting of the - at the time current heavyweight champ Kyotaro .
Also been championed every where he's fought outside UFC and he was well on his way before leaving (12-3 under zuffa banner and 9-3 UFC ***a successful run in UFC as he fought out his last contract to a 7-1 record , including a 5 fight stoppage streak)

Come up with another mmartist with those credentials who s IN THEIR PRIME NOW.
All that doesn’t matter. Bellator has the weakest MW division going and he never reached his full potential in the UFC. You are clearly a fanboy but if you watch him with no bias, he always chokes on the big stage and can be way to tentative. Even with a broken Socket he should have sub Alex. He has always leaves something to be desired. Still would take Romero, Whitaker, Rockhold and maybe even Carvalho over him in bellator. I like Mouse but he is definitely overrated when it comes a lot of people.

Big brother flew 4000 miles just so he could defend little brother. Meanwhile all he did was beat up a bus. The whole thing with Lobov is so comical. Why couldn't Lobov just man up and say he said it to Khabib? Is he that much a wimp? Every time i've listen to Lobov talk he's always talking a big game. Too funny...
Talk it til you walk it.

All that doesn’t matter. Bellator has the weakest MW division going and he never reached his full potential in the UFC. You are clearly a fanboy but if you watch him with no bias, he always chokes on the big stage and can be way to tentative. Even with a broken Socket he should have sub Alex. He has always leaves something to be desired. Still would take Romero, Whitaker, Rockhold and maybe even Carvalho over him in bellator. I like Mouse but he is definitely overrated when it comes a lot of people.
Again, your entitled to your opinion. I'LL put my money on Gegard , at this point, vs any 185er.....including Whitaker who I still need to see more and stylistically a good fight for Gegard.

Aaaawwww not you again. This topic just doesn't let you sleep at night.

Only criminal he came close to is Conor.
maxresdefault1.jpg

Just slipped and fell down the stairs yeah?

The best take on this whole thing. Understanding, not very critical, objective. Makes sense. That's how any real person should see this, start to finish.
i don't think what conor did is what a "serious person does" either though. A serious person would have shown up without cameras and actually settled it. I'm not even knocking conor here, he's a megastar for reasons like this.

Back