Shinya Aoki 'RIZIN is lackluster. I don't want to fight for them'

Get his ass in the UFC already. He did enough for MMA in Asia, he can fight at UFC's lightweight division, most people would fear him and he'd get top 10 or 5 very fast.

Lol. I don't think Shinya Aoki would break top ten in the UFC. He's just too one dimensional. We'd never see his ground game.

Nothing wrong with that. Morales threw a water bottle at Barrera when Barrera tried to give respect after the fight.
Easily available i suppose
Grown men throwing shit. Pussy move.

For those saying he wouldn't break top 10 in the UFC should know that Aoki is always one move away from ending any fight.
The flipside is , his stand up defense is not that great, and there is always a risk of him getting tagged when he's focusing on the takedown.

Eddie reversed Aoki's takedown down attempt after Aoki caught the kick. Eddie was on top, and immediately tried to switch to mount during the transition. He ended up giving up his leg in the process and was tapping shortly after. If he stood up instead of trying to mount Aoki he might've won, it was a bad decision on his part. He under-estimated Aoki and tried/wanted to pound him out, but he couldn't get mount.

Oh yeah, you are right.

160417rizin-08-cruickshank-aoki.jpg

Man Aoki's grappling pants has really deteriorated in quality.

No, those are Super Heel Hook sweatpants which retail at $89.99.

I both love and hate Aoki. Thanks for the translation.

And what was with his voice? Did he just gargle a pack of cigarettes and chase it with turpentine?

Grown men throwing shit. Pussy move.

Yeah but these guys aren't pussys.sometimes you fight and it doesn't settle the bad blood. I would have cupped a fart and wofted it. But that's just me.

Well, who is there for him in ONE FC? He hasn't fought in a year for them. There's that Hawaiian guy and that's it.

I love that Cruickshank is a realistic opponent for him. Sad.
I just picture Cruickshank being choked out if they were to fight

I met Aoki once, when Fedor fought Rogers in Chicago. He was walking around, looking kind of lost. No one knew who he was except me and this other guy. He was friendly and seemed happy we recognized him.

Does he get recognized in Japan ?

Get his ass in the UFC already. He did enough for MMA in Asia, he can fight at UFC's lightweight division, most people would fear him and he'd get top 10 or 5 very fast.

No he wouldn't. I would even expect to see a guy like Tibau beat him.

genome36_l.jpg

he was in a pro wrestling tag match yesterday also pretty sure thats him getting sto'd

also i think after the match he said some negative things about igf too its just his gimmick

Last edited:
Lol. I don't think Shinya Aoki would break top ten in the UFC. He's just too one dimensional. We'd never see his ground game.

Stateside officials would never allow him to butt scoot his way around the octagon.

He could try Bella... No wait he got TKOed there. He could try the UF... No wait, that's real competition. Well uhh, maybe WSOF? Or go back to OneFC?

He could try Bella... No wait he got TKOed there. He could try the UF... No wait, that's real competition. Well uhh, maybe WSOF? Or go back to OneFC?

So the guy that Aoki beat in DREAM (Eddie Alvarez) beats him in Bellator ....and Alvarez is doing well in the UFC, which means Aoki can't hack it in the UFC?

What?

Back