SHFT/PWD 245: RATINGS...The Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have Bray win the rumble and challenge Roman for WM32

Roman loses to Seth who resorts to cheating after he continually fails to put Roman away. Authority says its back of the line for Roman since he didn't get it done. He says he want's Sheamus' MITB then. They say he won it and it's his, you want it then you have to earn that shot and be willing to give up your spot in the Royal Rumble. Roman runs a gauntlet of challenges for months before beating Sheamus for the briefcase night of the Rumble. Ambrose wins the Rumble. Roman says he wants in on the main event of Wrestlemania again and is cashing in his MITB that night. Shield triple threat main events Mania.

Culminating of course with the "The era of the Lunatic Fringe is upon us"

Dean-Ambrose-With-World-Heavy-Weight-Championship-Belt.jpg

Roman loses to Seth who resorts to cheating after he continually fails to put Roman away. Authority says its back of the line for Roman since he didn't get it done. He says he want's Sheamus' MITB then. They say he won it and it's his, you want it then you have to earn that shot and be willing to give up your spot in the Royal Rumble. Roman runs a gauntlet of challenges for months before beating Sheamus for the briefcase night of the Rumble. Ambrose wins the Rumble. Roman says he wants in on the main event of Wrestlemania again and is cashing in his MITB that night. Shield triple threat main events Mania.

BHbnja3.gif

Ambrose's 12 Rounds Movie looks like a pretty solid B flick

Have finally made it to Over the edge '99 in my attitude era marathon

Nice camera phone Struggle. What were you using? Nokia 7650?

I saw a video once - we'll call it an adult video - that had one of the best comments ever: "This video would have been great if they hadn't recorded it on a calculator."

Zeb is the only interesting thing about ADR. I still can't put my finger on what it is about ADR. He had a pretty cool gimmick with a little twist on the classic Million Dollar Man type character, he had a cool ring announcer, he's not a bad wrestler, good size/look, legit background, but I just never gave a shit about anything he said or did and never had any interest in watching him wrestle, not even to see him lose. Now they give him Zeb, who I find incredibly entertaining, and I did enjoy him for that one night, mostly because of the surprise and then the shock of the clean win over Cena. One day later, I couldn't care less about him again. And I generally enjoy Neville's matches, so it wasn't on him. I just don't care about ADR, and I guess I never will.

I like it. I like it a lot.

Will never happen.

ADR back in WWE with a championship means LuchaButt will be more exposed every single week.

bubba will find a way to say WWE is burying ADR

how he shouldve won last night and been #1 contender

When did Del Rio get over with the crowd? How the fudge did that happen? Also...Ziggler's crappy ass put me to sleep last night, was anything worth a shiz with a z at the end of Raw?

A couple interesting notes:

- This was touted as Terry Funk's final match, his retirement match. His first retirement match was in 1983.

- Funk and Lawler have a combined age of 136.

- Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Seth Rollins have a combined age of 136.

You really gotta think that Lesnar will win the Rumble. I'm not sure who he could face at Wrestlemania otherwise, other then legends.

I fear that ADR's momentum will fade quickly, as I love his matches but angles have always lacked despite decent promo skills. This one could be interesting with Zeb. Poor Swagger.

When did Del Rio get over with the crowd? How the fudge did that happen? Also...Ziggler's crappy ass put me to sleep last night, was anything worth a shiz with a z at the end of Raw?

Bunch of Mexican loyal Americans the last couple of nights, don't expect that to last.

BTW I facepalm'd hard when Dutch was talking about the US and Mexico being one country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back