Shevchenko weighs in at 123.5

Nah, but she maybe walks around 140

She doesn't walk around at 130 like she has claimed at times.
Hahaha. OK dude.

Just for clarification, because I don't want I don't want someone else to be called a liar based on my comment, she actually said her walk weight was 135.

Not this again.

Let me explain why this logic doesn't work

"Fighter X can make 132, why not 129?
Fighter X can make 129, why not 126?
Fighter X can make 126, why not 123?"
Fighter X can make 123, why not 120?" etc.

People say that shit about Cyborg all the time it's so dumb

Imagine if Val actually went to 115, Rob a belt there, 125 and then came back to 135 won a belt there and then got bored and went up to fight Cyborg and won.

4 division champ goat. How funny would that be

This is a subtle nod to her true plans.
She'll chase Joanna back down to 115 to beat her ass for a fifth time after JJ beats Andrade.

Valentina looks the same as always, but Joanna looks so much healthier than she did in her 115lb days. Win or lose, I hope she stays at 125.
If she had just gotten one last win at 115 should would probably be done with 115 but now she is obsessed. She can’t seem to process those losses to Rose. She is praying Andrade will do her work for her. Style make fights so it’s very possible. But Rose basically learning how to better manipulate space and use distance in striking in a short period of time is remarkable. Maybe less so because Joanna has the MT background and you see in a lot of MT fights each fighter just taking their turn with their offense then shelling up. It’s almost a part of the MT culture to absorb some of your opponents shots and just walk through it.

everybody will make 115 at some point one day.

Don't mind him, he thinks Conor is gonna curbstomp welterweights.

This guy also argued with me and was 100% certain that Khabib missed weight against Horcher because the bout was contested at a catchweight.

When I posted links to show him that he didn't have a fucking clue about what he was talking about he never came back.

<36>

Last edited:
It's a cryptic message
"Easy as 1-2-3"
Mind games 101

Valentina will never be a champ, she lost every championship fight so far and Joanna will surprise you saturday night.

Where's @kuka45 at? The guy who said Valentina was killing herself and looking extremely drained to make bantamweight
Yeah she was drained before UFC 213.
She is walking around 140 lbs, that's what i always said and that is close to true. According to her she had 4 pounds to cut yesterday - Thursday, and according to embedded number 2 if I'm not wrong she was already doing cut - it was filmed around satruday - sweat suit, so what exactly is wrong here? Huh? How much do you think she was cutting for 4 days? Was she full of energy? She is 1,5 pound under scale, good for her, Joanna was 114 before 2nd fight vs Rose, and Rose also, should they both fight as atomweights? Because I don't follow, seriosuly people.

You compare cuts from different fight and weights, how retarded it is? Do you know people can gain or lose muscles?

The only thing... <Lmaoo>

Throw in her lack of power, boring, point-fighting style, horrible voice, and general saltiness/brattiness. That and her obsessive fans creep me out. How is going down to rule the leftovers division in any way admirable or respectable?

Ruling the division you're supposed to be in makes its the 'leftovers' division?

<LikeReally5>

You haters are far more obsessive and weird.

Ruling the division you're supposed to be in makes its the 'leftovers' division?

<LikeReally5>

You haters are far more obsessive and weird.

Think about it, 125 so far is the intersection between failed strawweights and failed bantamweights. Jessica Eye who is 1-5-1 at 135 is 2-0 at 125 and ranked in the top-10. Says it all right there.

Back