Shevchenko weighs in at 123.5

She's so wonderful lol.

I reemeber when I didn't know who she was and she fought Holly holm and beat her. She surprised the fuck out of me and I've had respect ever since.

Dt0iOfqU8AAZabI.jpg

All I know is I can't wait to hear the excuses from JJ when she gets curbstomped.

So she's a legit 105er.

There was a recent Invicta atom weight title fight where they claimed one of the fighters (Minna Grusander) arrived in town for the fight at 130, then made weight. Maybe it’s possible...

She's always been light. It's hilarious how she gets trashed for her BW career even though she always was the smaller fighter.
Imagine when the only negative thing people can bring up about your MMA career are your 2 decision losses (one of which you arguably won) to the current champ a weight class higher who's much larger than you. It's the only thing the hate obsessed Shevchenko posters can grasp to and it will be the ONLY thing they can grasp to for a long time, gotta be pretty embarrassing lmao.

This is same the girl that arguably both that monster Amanda Nunes, she is an absolute savage

She will move down to become double champion at some point. There aren’t many money fights in wmma and that would be one

It's the only thing the hate obsessed Shevchenko posters can grasp to and it will be the ONLY thing they can grasp to for a long time, gotta be pretty embarrassing lmao.

The only thing... <Lmaoo>

Throw in her lack of power, boring, point-fighting style, horrible voice, and general saltiness/brattiness. That and her obsessive fans creep me out. How is going down to rule the leftovers division in any way admirable or respectable?

Probably...but she's smarter than that. Subs JJ round 3.

One of the reasons why Valentina is one of the few WMMA fighters that i like she used to fight at her walking weigh and now she is only cutting 10 pounds in order to fight.

Back