7. Shaq
8. Duncan
9. Kobe
10. Stockton
11. Barkley
12. Dirk
13. Moses Malone
14. Karl Malone
15. Zeke / Durant (i reserve the right to change in the future)

Last edited:
Surprinsingly Bird getting a lot of love here... Lots of ppl shit on him because he was never explosive and he had a short career

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Shaq
4. Magic
5. Kobe
6. Hakeem
7. LeBron
8. Wilt
9. Bird
10. Duncan
11. Dirk
12. Malone
13. Barkey
14.Stockton
15. Iverson

Last edited:
Degenerate
Kareem
Dream
True
Magic
Snaq
Bird
Duncan
Wilt
Russell

I think Dream is only under Kareem when it comes to big men imo. I rate him higher than even Snaq, Duncan, and Wilt.

Surprinsingly Bird getting a lot of love here... Lots of ppl shit on him because he was never explosive and he had a short career
Bird's clearly one of the ten best the game has ever seen. His resume speaks for itself...rings, MVP's, stats, iconic moments, strength of schedule, intangibles.

Not a huge fan of the Celtics (great rival tho) but Bird is probably my favorite forward of all time. Ultimate hardworker in every respect. Cocky but had the skill to back it up. Hard not to appreciate. Too bad his hardworking body couldn't keep up w/ the explosive rigors of the NBA. Amazing how well he played with such severe back problems towards the end of his career.

1) Jordan
2) Kareem
3) Lebron
4) Chamberlain
5) Russell
6) Magic
7) Shaq
8) Bird
9) Duncan
10) Kobe
11) Dream
12) Robertson

Subject to change based on my mood and how much respect I feel like giving the old-timers for completely dominating their eras. Sometimes I make this list without Russ/Wilt/O making the cut and with Kareem significantly downgraded. But they did dominate their eras in ways its virtually impossible to do now. I don't think that can really be ignored, even if it was proto-beautiful game.

MJ
KAJ
Hakeem
Bird
Duncan
Magic
Shaq
Kobe
Lebron
Dirk

In order:

1. Jordan
2. KAJ
3. LeBron
4. Magic
5. Duncan
6. Shaq
7. Hakeem
8. Bird
9. Kobe
10. Malone

11. Dirk
12. Isaiah I
13. Barkley
14. Garnett
15. Pippen

I've generally omitted every player pre-1980 bar KAJ who at least progressed into the 80's and whose credentials cannot be denied.

Edit: 11-15

Last edited:
1. Jordcan
2. Kreem
3. Magic
4. Rustle
5. GOATbe
6. Snaq
7. Bird
8. Akeem
9. Donecan
10. LeBronze/Big O

1. Jordan
2. LeBron
3. Kareem
4. Wilt
5. Russell
6. Magic
7. Bird
8. Duncan
9. Hakeem
10. Shaq

11. West
12. Oscar
13. Isiah
14. Dirk
15. Kobe

Damn, gets really tough after #12

Last edited:

if you are on the 92 dream team you are goat tier, except for christian laettner

1. The One True GOAT (and it isn't even close - the disparity from #1 to #2 greater than #2 to #1000)
2. The Known Degenerate
3. Poo Alcindor
4. Magic Ohnson (no J)
5. Snaq's fatass
6. The Known Bisexual
7. Dream Hakeem
8. Larry Bir (no D)
9. Wilt Chamb
10. Scar Rbertsn (no O)

lol at wilt and small o

the spacing indicates tiers. players ranked within the same tier may be interchangeable, depending on what day you ask me

1. Kobe Bryant

2. Michael Jordan

3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

4. Larry Bird
5. Tim Duncan
6. Magic Johnson

7. Shaquille O'Neal
8. Hakeem Olajuwan
9. Wilt Chamberlain

10. LeBron James

the spacing indicates tiers. players ranked within the same tier may be interchangeable, depending on what day you ask me

1. Kobe Bryant

2. Michael Jordan

3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

4. Larry Bird
5. Tim Duncan
6. Magic Johnson

7. Shaquille O'Neal
8. Hakeem Olajuwan
9. Wilt Chamberlain

10. LeBron James

Amazing, I never thought you would be able to both provide proof that you are a Koobytard and be subject to be shot on sight according to @Palis

Amazing, I never thought you would be able to both provide proof that you are a Koobytard and be subject to be shot on sight according to @Palis

you simply don't have my eye for the game, my talent evaluation skills. the same skills i used to castrate you in fantasy

Back