Sherdoggers from USA are you buying UFC 228?

The Domin8or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since im from Kosova im watching the maincard free(Not exactly free but still 25€ for cable its basically free) what about sherdoggers in USA are you buying the ppv or ilegally streaming it ?

Hard to say seeing as how that'll be about a year from now...

Hey Florida! Wa hapen to yew?

giphy.gif

I've bought the last 5 PPVs at european rate of $24.99. this will be the first one I will nost likely pass on. May have pulled thte triggerif Zabit was still fighting Yair.

Using the money for DAZN seems like a better use of funds to watch Rory vs Moose.

What a horrible PPV, just shit level quality.

Not even really good for a fight night.

Dude I just got so much Big Bang Theory to catch up on.

Since im from Kosova im watching the maincard free(Not exactly free but still 25€ for cable its basically free) what about sherdoggers in USA are you buying the ppv or ilegally streaming it ?
That's not how PPV model works. Commercial PPV sales are most commonly generated by bars in the USA.

Going to Buffalo Wild Wings.
All the BWW’s where I’m from quit showing them a few years back and it sucks! I know a manager at one and he said tons of rednecks would have literally one beer and hangout in the bar area for all of the prelims and main card; have like a $6 tab, tip $1 and leave. Sucks for the rest of us.

Yes because I'm not some sherbro peasant who can't afford $60. You fucking trash bags make sick in the fact that you spend so much time discussing mma and the ufc but won't support them by buying ppv's. Dana and the promotion don't owe Jack to you clowns and I actually hope they start increasing the price

Hi Red Goof!

Yes because I'm not some sherbro peasant who can't afford $60. You fucking trash bags make sick in the fact that you spend so much time discussing mma and the ufc but won't support them by buying ppv's. Dana and the promotion don't owe Jack to you clowns and I actually hope they start increasing the price

ya, hope they increase the price so you can pay more. Smart thinking there man. You really are a class act and I'm sure Dana appreciates you more than any other fan on the planet, bro.

All the BWW’s where I’m from quit showing them a few years back and it sucks! I know a manager at one and he said tons of rednecks would have literally one beer and hangout in the bar area for all of the prelims and main card; have like a $6 tab, tip $1 and leave. Sucks for the rest of us.

I do know some BWW show it and others don't.

May have to check a few locations by calling them and asking.

But yeah, that's a huge problem for BWW and they should start doing a $30 minimum tab/ticket and taking debit cards before ordering, to say to the bums "You're not welcome here."

I once stood outside in line to get into a BWW, and met three fine folks who were fun to hang out. So I suggested we get a get a table together to watch the fights.

For the first hour they kept ordering water. Only water. And around an hour in I caught on they had no plans to order ANYTHING. The waitresses there knew me, and I was so damn embarassed I was sitting with three bums. I pulled the waitress aside to apologize, and gave her a $20 tip on top of my tab which included a tip.

I explained in a playful laughing way to the bums the simple economics of a bar ordering an expensive PPV for their customers to watch for 'free,' and they're not only screwing over the bar but also the waitresses who are working their asses off on a Saturday night expecting to get respectable tips from customers who order things.

Sheesh.... well, needless to say I never saw the bums again.

They weren't homeless, just broke college kids.

It's pretty tough for most people to sit in a bar for 3 hours and not order ANYTHING. Most bars in the USA have a $10-20 cover charge to watch UFC. The bar I was going to last year was a $10 entry charge but included one beer or a full pitcher of soft drink. Plus they know if they can get one or two drinks in people then they get hungry and start ordering food. I usually buy a sandwich or burger in addition to the $10.

Back