Sherdog Whiteboard

You could throw the other 4 lbs on there and hit that right now, provided you commit to throwing your elbows through.

I agree with Jake.

Whiteboard is updated.

Nice lift, toonie. whiteboard is updated.

Nice lift vlad. Congrats on the PR

I forgot we had this, and think more people should update here
so here we go

Strict press of 140 lb. I bounced the bar a bit on 142 so I don't consider it a truly strict press

Nice lifts, guys! Whiteboard is updated.

It so happens that I just did a round of 1RM testing. I might stay on the whiteboard for a couple of days. ;)

Both from June 8:
325 squat:

270 bench:

DL and OHP to follow.

Pretty sure this isn't even in the current "sherdog top 10", let alone top 5, but since the list is still vacant I'll just plug this in.

And just to make calvus' life easier:

176 lbs / 80 kg - miaou (6/15/2013)

vlad - you've got some knee bend at the start of this press, big lift, but I don't think we can count it under strict press.

Fair enough. Maybe I'll see what I can pushpress after my next bench session for the lulz.

415 deadlift, also from June 8th. Should be good for a brief hold on fifth place. :)

Yes, it's fuglier than hell. My legs had nothing left after the squats. How anyone manages a decent DL in competition is beyond me.

160 OHP from June 11th.

Last edited:
Nice job, Stonebreaker! whiteboard is updated.

Fair enough. Maybe I'll see what I can pushpress after my next bench session for the lulz.

Please don't take my top spot for press...it's the only thing I have on f13. Or just knock out a 182 to keep things competitive :)

Back