Sherdog Whiteboard

Done. Front Squat is back on the whiteboard.

All of the steroids in the world wouldn't get me to #1 in any of the lifts. Sad panda.

I've got 2 to add:
225lbs push press

180lbs press (I know it's 5 reps, but just count the first one. I wanted to get my work sets in instead of going for 185+ for a 1RM)

Last edited:
I've got 2 to add:
225lbs push press

180lbs press (I know it's 5 reps, but just count the first one. I wanted to get my work sets in instead of going for 185+ for a 1RM)

These videos are lies. Damn, dirty Lies.

These videos are lies. Damn, dirty Lies.

Ugh, I tried to upload and link to them from my phone and can't fix it on my work computer (since youtube is blocked)... will fix at home. I swear I hit the reps though!

Ugh, I tried to upload and link to them from my phone and can't fix it on my work computer (since youtube is blocked)... will fix at home. I swear I hit the reps though!

Oh, don't worry I believe you. But if you're lying, I will find you. And I will ask you if you even lift, bro.

I'll try to get on here while I still can. Here's 475

Nice job guys - updates are in!

201 power clean

lift is at :33

Woo Woo first place lol until someone else submits something.

Don't know if these are near good enough for an actual current f13 top 5, but since the board is still empty might as well add these (if only to be reminded how shitty they are compared to Jake's numbers):

70 kg hang power snatch 5/18/2013 (154 lbs)

105 kg hang power clean 5/18/2013 (231 lbs)

I still stand by my suggestion to have power cleans and power snatches instead, because when it comes to athletic preparation for pretty much all sports other than oly lifting the power versions are the main lifts performed in S&C training.

I still stand by my suggestion to have power cleans and power snatches instead, because when it comes to athletic preparation for pretty much all sports other than oly lifting the power versions are the main lifts performed in S&C training.

Power cleans & snatches are fine, also from the floor or from the hang is ok for either.

Nice lifting - whiteboard is updated!

216 Power clean

Hopefully this will be 100kg by the end of summer.

Back