Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

Europes was such a close comp

1st Luke Stoltman
2nd Aivars Smaukstellis
3nd Oleksii Novikov

Looks like Novikov's also torn his bicep off the bone during stones last night so out of worlds

Looks like Oleksii might not be out of worlds, supposedly the announcers during Europes said about his bicep tearing without asking anyone

Reactions: PEB
This is unreal.

Oleksii's officially withdrawn

Cambi and Remick are confirmed to competing though

Also Confirmed for WSM

Kevin Faires
Ondrej Fojtu
Pa O'Dwyer

Oleksii's officially withdrawn

Cambi and Remick are confirmed to competing though

Too bad about Oleksii but he had issues he needs to train with Hooper they are similar in size and Hooper training is next level for avoiding injuries.

Another fun Eddie Hall video.

WSM is in Myrtle Beach again, which is 4 hours up the road from me , I drove up last year and it was not a good experience, venue was not crowd friendly and interactions were shit , Rogue is running circles around SBD as far as fan interaction and feel

WSM is in Myrtle Beach again, which is 4 hours up the road from me , I drove up last year and it was not a good experience, venue was not crowd friendly and interactions were shit , Rogue is running circles around SBD as far as fan interaction and feel

Why SBD? They are just a sponsor like with powerlifting , its IMG / Endeavour who need a kick up the ass

Why SBD? They are just a sponsor like with powerlifting , its IMG / Endeavour who need a kick up the ass
Not many people realize that WSM is owned by the parent company of the UFC lol. I only found this out recently.
Crazy eastern European.

Not many people realize that WSM is owned by the parent company of the UFC lol. I only found this out recently.
Crazy eastern European.

Especially they're the ones who created the contest aswell

World's Starts a week today!

Also Flowers and Haraldsson are officially out

Last edited:
Back