Sherdog, start cracking down on trolling in the Pride and UFC forum...

COUNT_CHOCULA

Blue Belt
Reaction score
You can start making these forums a better place by NOT letting whitebelts start new threads.

Concurred. Should have a 500 post minium to enable thread starting.

not gonna happen. anyway they just need more mods and to enable the report post button.
people would just postwhore to get to the 500 mark anyway so the belt restriction wouldn't work.
personally i dont care i dont usually have anything worthy of an entire thread to say anyway.

just my opinion.

How about instead they ban dumbshits who make redundant threads?

VZ- said:
Concurred. Should have a 500 post minium to enable thread starting.

Then all those guys, will start posting like crazy.. to get those 500 post. Therefore it woudl be useless :(

I think limiting to be able to start a thread at 500 post is a good idea, however, in that case to let all whitebelts post no more then let's say 5 posts a day or 20 a week. THis way forum will do better I think.

I don't like to post much and read a lot :)

Bad Idea for One reason. You will have every white belt posting their asses off to get enough posts to start threads. Just ignore the BS and you will me ok..

COUNT_CHOCULA said:
You can start making these forums a better place by NOT letting whitebelts start new threads.

What....you skipped white belt?

maybe if tough guys like you didnt create threads blaimg whitebelts the servers wouldnt be so jammed.
phil baroni fan as well u make me sick

no no and no. and maybe you should be banned for taking up thread space and coming up with stupid ideas

AlexRulez said:
Then all those guys, will start posting like crazy.. to get those 500 post. Therefore it woudl be useless :(

I think limiting to be able to start a thread at 500 post is a good idea, however, in that case to let all whitebelts post no more then let's say 5 posts a day or 20 a week. THis way forum will do better I think.

I don't like to post much and read a lot :)

i like that. no more flame wars or trolling postwhores. you would actually have to make your posts count. that would make a nice everybody restriction.

Sherdog just needs more mods to catch it when it happens. Whitebelts aren't the only ones who post stupid shit, and will people just postwhore to get up their belt anyway.

why, some white bealts are more knowledgable than brown belts. It doesn't matter, let anyone start a thread its still something to talk about

Yes because none of you were ever whitebelts.

Read all my posts---are they so farfetched that I shouldn't be posting because my belt is white?? No, no they aren't. Hell my few posts are most likely more intelligent than your average blue belts' 500 posts.

Wasteland this.

romophobic said:
i like that. no more flame wars or trolling postwhores. you would actually have to make your posts count. that would make a nice everybody restriction.

I saw that on some other forum and I really liked it, cause they had less posts and it was easier to read ;) Here, sometemes in less then a minute you see 100 posts about the same stupid subject.

Also, my personal favorite is when at the main page headline you see 3-4 thread lines of "BBREAKING news..." and it was already reported and discussed lol

Plus it'll save some traffic :)

COUNT_CHOCULA said:

How about idiots don't start threads about starting threads?

There's actually a suggestion forum for threads like this. This isn't it. ;)

romophobic said:
you would actually have to make your posts count. that would make a nice everybody restriction.

And your post counts for something?

Back