Sherdog......Seriously? Frankie Shoop-face on the main feed?

wasn't the premise of shoop threads that nobody is off limits? if you're gonna do DC dirty and make him crying an emote than Frankie is fair game.

For PHUX sakes guys...Come on...lol!

DXbX3XRXUAA4OKt.jpg
Damn. Usually, they take a fighter who won or is at the top and post a pic of them.

For PHUX sakes guys...Come on...lol!

DXbX3XRXUAA4OKt.jpg
The KO'd Overeem from the Ngannou fight was everywhere and I didn't see anyone complain about it..Now that it's Edgar everybody is so sensitive and crying like babies lol.

If i were a ufc fighter, with a devastating and shoopable loss, id be honoured to get the treatment on here.

In a way we're honouring Frankie, along with all the others.

Proceed

Sherdog no hespec the Smallfoot.

Why not ? Other legends have been shoopped
Aldo, anderson weren’t spared, why not Edgar?
No pity to expect down here
Respect to Edgar for sure though

How many times must it be said on these boards

NOBODY IS UNSHOOPABLE

Even worse than that pic, they're suggesting Arlovski face the Black Beast? What a bunch of sick fucks. They obviously want to see the first death in the UFC.

No one gets out of this game unscathed. Jones will have his time as well.

It isn't a flattering picture. Sherdog could have done better.

Frankie fans deserve it. They've been so delusional lately thinking Frankie is even close to his old self.

They must not have watched the Aldo fight where he had obviously lost a step.

Absolutely delusional fans thinking Frankie would beat Holloway who has insane reach, uses it well and a strong chin. And Conor who would have eventually TKO'd Frankie because he's susceptible to power shots.

Check my post history. Been saying it for a few months now.

Sherdog was never my friend

The KO'd Overeem from the Ngannou fight was everywhere and I didn't see anyone complain about it..Now that it's Edgar everybody is so sensitive and crying like babies lol.
it has to do with racism.

Back