Sherdog Rock band!

Im still working on Recuerdos de la Alhambra, with a big fuck you to tremolo. Sorry cant help until I can play that one flawlessly.

I'll sing, I mean, I'm not the greatest singer in the world.. but at least I look the part.

Lol...The track list could be...

Uber TS
She bought me an ipad
Cool story bro
Manlet
Elbows too pointy
I'm 6`4" and bench 350
Mom's basement
Boise dime
"the cucking of bobby digital"
"A hard Cuck's night"
"Enter Cuckman"
"knocking on Cuck's door"
"Ride the Cuck"
"Cucking Death"
"Master of Cucks"
"I kissed a Cuck"

Last edited:
Don't Fear Me (Fear the Consequences)

Cracked Skull Blues

Do Ya Wanna (Be a Fucking Fighter)

McUFC, Get Your Shit Together

With lyrics such as:

"You're once, twice, three cucks a lady and I love you..."

Lol...The track list could be...

Uber TS
She bought me an ipad
Cool story bro
Manlet
Elbows too pointy
I'm 6`4" and bench 350
Mom's basement
Boise dime

Band name could be the "Cuck Brothers"

Now we need the album tittle....

Im still working on Recuerdos de la Alhambra, with a big fuck you to tremolo. Sorry cant help until I can play that one flawlessly.

That is very nice piece, Tarega was a beast of composer, how I wish still have my classical guitar, that termolo can really hurt someone's wrist if not done properly.

Ana Vidovic only uses p - m - i.

I cant alternate that fast I have to use my ring finger to do a tremolo but it is still difficult for me to keep it smooth and not sound galloping.

That is very nice piece, Tarega was a beast of composer, how I wish still have my classical guitar, that termolo can really hurt someone's wrist if not done properly.

Ana Vidovic only uses p - m - i.

I cant alternate that fast I have to use my ring finger to do a tremolo but it is still difficult for me to keep it smooth and not sound galloping.

Ana's rendition is beautiful, one of my favourites and actually the reason for wanting to learn the piece, stop reading my mind. Its so bloody difficult for me to get it sounding smooth and properly paced regardless of method but Ill get it eventually. Havent tried in a while to be honest which probably means Id do better now, knowing the weirdness of putting the guitar down for a while and coming back to find youve somehow magically improved.

My 2 cents on the band name...
There by the grace of cuck go I

Oh and I can play a mean drum...I know there are already two drummers but think of the ground breaking effect of three!!!

Ana's rendition is beautiful, one of my favourites and actually the reason for wanting to learn the piece, stop reading my mind. Its so bloody difficult for me to get it sounding smooth and properly paced regardless of method but Ill get it eventually. Havent tried in a while to be honest which probably means Id do better now, knowing the weirdness of putting the guitar down for a while and coming back to find youve somehow magically improved.

Actually I think going on a few days breaks can be beneficial as your brain gets more time to grow more neurons or something to adjust to that piece.

And you could avoid going burnt out and getting hand fatigue. But that is just my Bro Science based on my experience.

I'm choosing a stage name:
Dick Pillz

I see Losfer is looking in.

*plays opening riff of Back in the Village*

Such a great guitar intro. I got a stiffy the first time I heard.

Oh and I can play a mean drum...I know there are already two drummers but think of the ground breaking effect of three!!!

Didn't King Crimson use three in recent years?

Possibly The Allman Brothers' Band, too?

Back