Sherdog POTWR: Round 4: The General Election

2016 Sherdog President of the War Room Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooo, my mistakes were overlooked and my vote didn't matter. Just how I like it. Kobe for Attorney General!
Advice to future campaigns--never solicit votes during happy hour. <43>

I feel giving us the POTWR election and future reign, @Lead has contributed in a major way to the emergence of War Room domestic politics and War Room identity. His status as WR Supreme Mod will be undisputable for the foreseeable future.
Agreed 100%.

I feel giving us the POTWR election and future reign, @Lead has contributed in a major way to the emergence of War Room domestic politics and War Room identity. His status as WR Supreme Mod will be undisputable for the foreseeable future.
He is is the War Room George Soros.

I will push for @Palis to decree that all toilets in the War Room shall henceforth be referred to a "Leads." :mad:

Robin-Hood-Men-in-Tights-King-Richard-3.jpg

Should he ever vote for a satanic pedo I'll be sure to post that. @JDragon...Merkel supporter?

Well if our version of the elections was 10% more diplomatic and sane in our treatment of each other than real life, I'll say @Lead was successful.

Yo @Palis

dont ignore me like the dems do black people after election time. I was a swing voter that helped get you elected. It's time to pay the piper. I want a position in your cabinet or a cush ambassadorship.

Yo @Palis

dont ignore me like the dems do black people after election time. I was a swing voter that helped get you elected. It's time to pay the piper. I want a position in your cabinet or a cush ambassadorship.
Patronage position in Housing and Urban Development looms

Patronage position in Housing and Urban Development looms
Ill take HUD leadership, got some ideas that might shape up urban cities.

Gonna be part in making black society great again (or for the first time, however you want to look at it)

#mbsga

Yo @Palis

hah my bad! you got it. you want to be Sec of Commerce? Agriculture? Housing and Urban Development ? lol... you let me know we can make something up too. I'll get you tagged on the cabinet PMs as well soon

To all who contributed whether by posting, running, voting, etc, thank you for being apart of this process. We wish for there to be many more to come in the future. This thread will now be locked. POTWR Palis will begin his term in 2017. Be sure to check out the thread at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back