• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lead

/Led/ blanket
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The final round has arrived and one ballot stands between two candidates and War Room history. These two candidates survived among seventeen other candidates in a week long debate and primary bloodbath to get to where they are now but it is you the voter who wields the power. Thank you all for handling the multiple tagging throughout this process. Please read the final campaign pitches below to have a better grasp of each candidates campaign if you haven't been checking in with the other threads.

The Candidates' Last Pitch to the War Room
@Palis speech after Primary win
20utpbq.jpg

While I myself am a Great American, looking to make the War Room Great Again and let me tell you--this place definitely needs work, you have a lot of sleezy gimmicks here, some with blue names, some with green and white names--who are disingenuous, pseudo intellectuals just dripping with smugness. These people go around in only certain threads that they have the highest chance of not being attacked, google the topic of the story, then do their best copy/pasta with edits. The swamp needs drainage, badly.

So how do you do that? Well you can't just kill people like Hillary. How do you do that on a forum? You make an untouchable Presidential thread that everyone can see and you IMMORTALIZE these hacks for life with quotes and links. I am greatly looking forward to this exposure and it'll be done to everyone on all sides of the spectrum, yugely.

Being an Great American I surround myself with great people. People of all walks of life. My VP as you all may know is a tireless, hardworking, intelligent man known as Dr J. He does big and great things for me and it's a testament to my decision making ability that I would choose this man, with a plethora of experience to be my right hand man.

Next is my Secretary of State, RhinoRush. Not only is this man a great person who understands the greatness Donald Trump brings to the world, he is a truly great, hardworking and inspiring Canadian. He is leading the fight for his country, trying to take back what the ultra leftist PC thugs have grasped in his country and let me tell you folks, he works hard behind the curtains, he is a gem to have in my cabinet--I only employ the best!

I am looking for only a few more key cabinet members. Spots are open, negotiable, depending on your background.

For instance I need a groundskeeper. Jack V Savage would be tremendous for this. I absolutely believe he is hard working, I just don't think he has a chance in politics, the polls show folks... but good for him.

Madmick could be our fitness center manager.I think he could use the money and he has somewhat of a athletic background to boot. He didn't score 4 touchdowns in one game like Al Bundy but he came off the bench once as a Tight End and I have no doubt he gave it his all.

panamaican, I don't necessarily have a job for, but I would out of pocket freely counsel him to the best of my abilities to see if the guy is truly sick enough to take it to the next level with the poor girl in his AV that he's stalking. I admit, I am not qualified to diagnose him, but I've worked with many people over the years, all walks of life and I think my analysis can determine if we need serious professional help or not. I'm thinking a good father/son talk from me should suffice though.

Thank you Lead for setting this election up, giving us a chace to really ignite the WR and make it a superior sub forum.

Thank you all who voted for me and to all who will vote for me. We're going to do big things folks, you're going to love your Presidential thread my fellow War Room citizens!

Palis/Dr J 2016!!

@JDragon speech after Primary win
War Room citizens!

I would like to thank all my voters for the overwhelming support. Together, we will make the War Room great again.

We will make it a better place for posters irrespective of background and ideology.

Now, it has come down to a very easy and basic decision.

Do you vote for the candidate with an actual program?
Or do you vote for the candidate who introduces and then abandons ideas randomly?

Do you vote for the candidate who promises to make the War Room better - not only for liberals, but also for conservatives?
Or do you vote for the candidate whose election would only be a show of force by the right wing in the forum and nothing more?

Do you vote for the candidate who fights his own fights?
Or do you vote for the candidate who needs two adjutants to cover his ass?

Remember how Palis called us all fucking stupid cans behind our backs in the Sports Bar?

His spin doctors yelled 'Oh so unfairly quoted out of context!1!' when it in fact was not and attempted deflections through Hansleaks.

But surely, that was just a slip? One careless moment?

Guess what: it was not.

This, War Room citizens, is what you get when you vote Palis. Someone who is on record repeatedly that he thinks you are all either trolls or fucking stupid cans, zealots and retards.

tumblr_ohrm2sW6pm1u955i8o1_1280.png

A vote for Palis is a vote that simply proves you are the ultimate cuck: hanging on someone's nuts who despises and ridicules you. A vote for Palis makes a mockery of yourself and the War Room.

There is an alternative. You don't need to like me or my views to recognize that there is only one vote that makes sense in any way.

Because I am not a Sports Bar regular.
Because I do not despise this place and the posters in it.
Because I actually have a plan what to do with my Presidency.
Because this plan is good for you whether you are conservative or a liberal.

I promise I will introduce Poster of the Month and Shitposter of the Month awards.

I promise that those who nominate other posters for Poster of the Month and Shitposter of the Month are in the running for monthly Presidential Medals of Honors that come with free Plats months - but only if it is done against political leaning. That means you get rewarded if you acknowledge good posts from your ideological opponents or call out buddies for the bullshit they write.

I promise not to favor one side, which will be ensured by always having nominations from both (or multiple) sides in the monthly polls that determine the award winners.

I promise I will build the wall to the Mayberry, F2 and other dark places in the internet and I will enforce it by introducing extreme vetting of new posters.

War Room citizens, make the smart choice.

Let's make the War Room great again - together!

REMINDER- The poll at face value DOES NOT reflect who is currently winning because of the registry in place. Non-citizens will still be able to vote in the polls but they will not count. It's only after the poll closes in a week, I will tally up the votes and announce the official results. I do not want the false appearance of non-citizen votes to persuade a citizen voter to change their mind based on what the current results are.

Other Candidates Concession Speeches from Primary
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/sherdog-potwr-round-3-the-jungle-primary.3408983/

This election was rigged. I demand a recount. Someone needs to check the polling code for this site. I can't name my source but I have it on good word that Panamaican votes were changed after entry.

I also concede. Thanks to everyone who voted for me. To paraphrase Artie Ziff: "Instead of voting for some athletic hero, or a pretty boy, you voted for me, your intellectual superior as your king. Good for you!" :)

JDragon has started threads in the WR and is a solid poster. It sounds like Dr J is the actual "alpha" on the ticket and would be the actual president. And he's not as dumb or ill-mannered as Pallis. So that's good. My endorsement is in play, though, and I want to hear the pitches from the general election candidates.

HomerThompson said:
I concede this election as I received a paltry 3 total votes. My thoughts:

I haven't seen JDragon post in a single thread besides the war room election threads since the election started, and have literally never seen him post anything of substance or the least bit interesting. It's possible he's a war room poster, but I sure don't know about it.

Palis is a sports bar poster, and is generally pretty funny. However, he's never posted a single compelling thing in the war room, and doesn't seem to actually believe anything politically at all. He's definitely not a war room regular. I don't know how he qualified to vote in this election, much less run in it.

I will not be endorsing either of these candidates as neither of them seem capable of being a good war room President. I suppose if Dr. J keeps up his tireless work as Palis's VP we could end up with a good sticky thread, but I can't endorse either candidate here. May god have mercy on your bum souls.

Clippy said:
I will never concede. I am Clippy. I am eternal. Palis and DJragon will fall. I will be sitting in wait. And when something happens (which won't be my fault) I will swoop in and pick up the pieces. I am the people's president and I speak for the people. I might not have won the "rigged" election but I won the real election and the people's hearts.

Also I'm coming back every year and will only get stronger!

//speech

P.S.. Will this be a yearly thing and if so will there be a term limit / to how many times you can hold office etc

I hereby officially endorse Palis.

I could not in good conscience vote for a lazy candidate, such as myself.

PS: I'm keeping the kittens.

CEROVFC said:
The office of President of the Sherdog War Room is truly one I have aspired to reach from a young age. I have spent a great many years of my life educating myself in political and economic matters as it is impossible to understand the first topic without well understanding the latter. It has been a long, tumultuous winding road. I have seen both the good side, and the bad side of politics; and I have always wanted to partake in the good, and improve the lives of the people around me. It has been no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise... I have had my share of sleepless nights... Pressure filled deadlines... Multitasking to the point of exhaustion. But it was all worth it. The bad times served to build character, and in that regard, there were no bad times.

I have given my all this election cycle, and I feel that I stand before the Sherdog War Room like Joe DiMaggio once stood - the luckiest man in the world. I have the satisfaction of knowing I did all I could to become POTWR, and that in itself is a success. But after having a long discussion with my wife, I have decided that it is in our best interest that I concede that I will not win the Presidency of the War Room, and it is appropriate that I drop out of the race at this juncture.

I want to thank my legions of supporters and fans. Without you, none of this would have been possible. To my super PAC, I want to thank you for your dedication; the countless hours you put in. You truly were my inspiration. To my wife, without you, I could have never take this ride... As a wise person once said, "behind every great man, is a great woman, and behind that great woman is that man's wife." To my fellow Sherdog posters, I feel confident that you will be well represented by whomever becomes POTWR. When it comes time to vote, you must look up and down the ballot, and follow your conscience and pick who will defend the Sherdog War Room's imaginary constitution.

Space said:
Anyway, I endorse the Palis/Dr J ticket to carry on the shitlording tradition in an official capacity in the WR.
I mentioned working on a concession speech in a previous post.
Now it seems, as it did from the first, that I will not be winning this thing, I want to thank a few people.
All the nameless, and known, women I think about when I'm rocking my own world, obviously. Like my buddy's wife, she's got a great pair and I have hundreds of her pictures, many of which I took.
My ex girlfriend, she deserves high praise for things that would get me suspended if I didn't circumlocute them.
*shudders*
Good God Almighty, was she a dirty girl.
Uh, I'd also like to thank the good forum members who tagged me into the proceedings, kept me informed, gave me valuable advice, and didn't say anything too upsetting when they noticed that I'd inadvertently stained their shorts and other items.

Here and now, *that I've put on some fresh underwear, boxer briefs, that's the only adult option*, I'd like to make an endorsement.
It's an endorsement from a drug user and chronic offjerker, so you know it wasn't easy to get,
... gotta repack this.
As I was saying, it's time to concede that I didn't win, and stop talking about myself.
I'll get to that.
Hell of a time to have my only lighter give up the ghost, but that's life for you. I'm putting my considerably larger than anyone else's penis on the podium which Palis is standing behind, from off to stage right and a few rows back but not out of camera view. I'll be in the official photos.
It's enormous but it's the right thing to do
And a tasty way to do it

The War Room Citizen Registry:
Please DO NOT use this list to make a post
@7437
@2DUM2TAP
@Adamant
@AgedFlatus
@aitkenmike
@Amerikuracana
@AnGrYcRoW
@Anung Un Rama
@Arkain2K
@Awesomesauce
@bad seed
@Bald1
@Banchan
@BAM
@Bat Dad
@BOWHUNTER
@Blackened
@BruceLeeOnTRT
@Bukowski82
@CableandThanos
@carlos cadona
@CEROVFC
@Charles Manson
@Clippy
@Cmart
@colby25
@Contra-dictator
@Cubo de Sangre
@Concurrent GOAT
@COTUR1@43
@Darkballs
@Denter
@DevilsLettuce
@Devout Pessimist
@Diamond Jim
@dittohead84
@dontsnitch
@Dr J
@drstrangelov
@DynamicLoosener
@ehtheist
@EL CORINTHIAN
@ens189
@Falsedawn
@Farmer Br0wn
@Fawlty
@FinalFight
@Gandhi
@GearSolidMetal
@Giblert
@glennrod
@Graverobber
@Goonerview
@Greoric
@Gutter Chris
@Hans Gruber
@Hans Gercmiov
@HereticBD
@Higus
@Hogey
@Hollywood Nicky
@HomerThompson
@IDL
@In The Name Of
@InvestigatorIL
@irish_thug
@ironwolf
@Jack V Savage
@JadeOwl
@J. Bernie Cunningham
@JDragon
@jgarner
@jmag
@Joseph Budden
@JosephDredd
@JudoThrowFiasco
@Junes
@Juventud
@K1levelgrappler
@Kafir-kun
@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
@KILL KILL
@King of Fists
@KONG-D'SNT-TAP
@KnightTemplar
@kpt018
@Krallang
@Lead
@Leroy Jenkins
@lfd0311
@lilelvis
@LionExMachina
@Limbo Pete
@lecter
@LogicalInsanity
@LucasWithLidOff
@M3t4tr0n
@m52nickerson
@Makani
@Madmick
@MASShole
@mcveteran81
@MeatheadMike
@MicroBrew
@mr.bigglesworth
@MusterX
@ncordless
@NelmarksGhost
@Nietzsche13
@nostradumbass
@ObsoleteSoul
@Octavian
@oldshadow
@Orgasmo
@Overpressure
@Palis
@panamaican
@Peteyandjia
@PrinceOfPain
@Quipling
@reflector
@RespectableDenizen
@RetiredSlave
@Rex Kwon Do
@RhinoRush
@riddleofsteel
@RighteousWar
@ripskater
@Rod1
@Ruprecht
@sabretruth
@second sight
@shadow_priest_x
@ShinkanPo
@sickc0d3r
@SidJustice
@silus_2000
@sloppypie
@SMEAC
@sodapopinski
@SouthoftheAndes
@snakedafunky
@Space
@spin_
@Strychnine
@Teen Wolf
@TeTe
@Thames
@The ScorpioN
@theBLADE1
@TheComebackKid
@The Diplomat
@The Higher Power
@TheStruggle
@Throttlehead
@Thunderflash500
@Thurisaz
@Tol
@Tropodan
@TSO
@ucunc156
@Undying Poster
@UpaLoompa
@Vitamin C
@VivaRevolution
@Voodoo_Child906
@voxom
@waiguoren
@WhitebeltXL
@WorldofWarcraft
@Zankou

Previous Threads
Sherdog POTWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary
Sherdog POTWR Round 2: The Debate
Sherdog POTWR Round 1: Voter/ Candidate Registration

Last edited:
ELECTION RESULTS
Palis 75
JDragon 69

Voter participation was at a staggering 87% in the general election.

Last edited:
HANS LEAKS!

It has been brought to the attention of Hans Leaks that JDragon is potentially engaged in some very (ahem) QUESTIONABLE BEHAVIOR

It is the duty of this organization to share these revelations with fellow War Room Citizens as much as it makes me sick to my stomach….

A whistleblower who asked not to be named was searching for information on JDragon when he came across some very disturbing details. Those of you that get sick easily may want to stop reading now.

From the pages of an apparent Beastiality Forum where our very own JDragon is an alleged member:

bGgZJhg.jpg

Text:

JDragon

“Hi all. JDragon here. I have felt shame because I don't know if I will be accepted. Glad there is a group where such matters can be discussed.

Does anyone have any advice on sharing your mating habits with friends or family members?

Long story short: A friend had me watch his German Shepard (Sherdog) while he was out of town. Needless to say, Sherdog was a very eager and hard working partner. One thing led to another and we had multiple sexual encounters while my friend was gone. I had always been curious but I didn't plan on this happening. Now I feel guilty but this German longs for the touch of the German Shepard once again.

I am in a dilemma. I want to tell my friend what happened but I am not sure how he will react. I also would like to see Sherdog again. Any advice would be most welcome? Thank you kindly. “

A user on this deviant board responded supportingly to this “JDragon”

“Sharing your zoosexual orientation with family members (such as parents) can be difficult because they are likely to have been influenced by being in a culture with anti-zoo beliefs, bad "social norms", and a sense of "morality" which wrongfully says that zoosex is "bad".

It varies based on the situation. They may be accepting or they may be completely disowning. The best people to talk to are the ones that one knows for sure are zoosexual (such as dating another zoosexual online and then meeting in person), but that can be difficult to do.

However, the more people talk about it, maybe the less taboo it will be.

In any case, one should not feel guilty about being sexually attracted to a non-human (and having sex with one), because zoosex is not inherently wrong (morally). As I said before, interspecies sex occurs in the wild.”

sWuUjgS.jpg

This next post was apparently right after @MusterX dropped out as Vice Presindent (in record time) and hurt JDragon;s feelings. Here he is vetting to his Zoo friends about the disaster.

Text:

JDragon

How is my day going?

It was going well. I was at a Bachelor's party and found out that someone that I thought I could trust betrayed me rather quickly. It kind of ruined the night for me and I was a little down for the rest of the night.

I went home a little depressed and laid in bed. I must have dosed off but was awakened by something cold and wet on my cheek. It startled me but then I realized it was my canine wanted to show me some love and comfort. I was overcome with emotion and appreciation for the act of love. Let's just say that neither one of us got much sleep that night...

w9AZuCu.jpg

This next post is JDragon posting a similar story that he told in an old Sherdog post about Cannibalism.

Text:

JDragon

I don't know why people think they should meddle with the lives of others.

For example:

There was a crazy court case in Germany recently.

Businessman in his mid-40s wants to die (has for years already) and is looking online for someone to slaughter him. This is well documented and established by witnesses.

Cop has fantasy of cutting body into pieces (a few pieces were missing later so might have ate a little)

They match up perfectly. The deed gets done. Forensic experts are unable to determine the exact cause of death - defense says it was suicide, prosecution and judges believe it was murder.

Sentence: guilty of murder, but only 8.5 years in jail (which is actually contrary to the book as murder = life with possibility of parole is mandatory in Germany).

This is an extreme example but both parties made a deal and both complied. Why was anyone punished?

I don't believe in raping animals of course but if both parties are willing (man and beast) then why should lust and pleasure be illegal? We are all animals afterall sharing this crazy planet together.

5aI2q6D.jpg

In this post JDragon mentions another forum that he frequently posts on. He calls it a "sports/political forum" Could this be Sherdog?

Text:

JDragon

How does one even come out in public though with such a stigma attached to the act? That is the issue. It has to start somewhere but most people (including me) are afraid of the reactions of certain friends, coworkers, and family members.

How does sex with animals get sold to the mainstream public? I think we are a few generations away at least from being accepted. It is so hard for me to share the lust that I have for dogs to even those closest to me. Heck, I post frequently on a certain sports/political message board and I would be too frightened to even share my desires on there and those people do not even know what I look like and don't know me in my real life.

What you said is correct, we are an echo chamber even though it is great to find common interests and support. It is great knowing that there are many others like me out there wanting to let the world know how that it is perfectly natural for to have sexual relations with a trusted partner. Dogs are man's (and woman's) best friend afterall.

I expect to hide in the shadows for the rest of my life and I accept that. Maybe we can at least make things a little better for the next generation before all is said and done though?"

I think that I speak for most War Room citizens (probably not Salty Fawlty though) when I say we have all seen more than we can stomach…

As the great Dennis Hallman once said… “Jesus Hurry Up….We’re Barely Hanging On”

Last edited:
HANS LEAKS!

JDragon's claims that Palis is more loyal to Sports Bar than the War Room. Funny....because it looks like JDragon is more loyal to a particular forum himself....and it sure as hell isn't the War Room.

In fact he is quoted as saying the Beast Forum is his favorite forum of all time. Maybe he should run for president there then?

gcuERh7.jpg

Where has this forum been all of my life? On one hand I am sad that people are going through the same struggle towards acceptance that I am going through but on the other hand I am pissed the fuck off that we as a community are so looked down upon those that are afraid to escape their bubbles.

With that said....this place has done so much on the positive side for mental state. I have a extra bounce in my step and newfound confidence just sharing in other like minded peoples' experiences. This place has been a wonderful discovery and is without a doubt my favorite forum of all time. I don't feel so alone anymore knowing that there are others that believe that loving animals is perfectly natural.

In turn I have been paying it forward. You better believe that my canine has noticed my newfound joy and I feel that our relationship has only strengthened.

Edit: I have been receiving private messages asking who leaked these images to me. People have pointed out to me that if you look closely at the 2nd and 4th images (in the prior post) you will see the name of a Sherdogger whistleblower. I only mention this because he obviously wanted his identity known. He is a JDragon supporter so I am not sure what his motives are. Maybe they just want their perveted acts to be accepted?

Last edited:
HANS LEAKS!

JDragon hates the War Room and called for it to be shut down. Also shows that he doesn’t have the right temperament to be War Room president

Fuck this shit. Shut the forums down and make a CLEAN migration. I feel like I am driving a car that is still being assembled.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/lets-talk-donald-trump.3070043/page-4#post-111701599

EDIT HUGE LEAK From page 20. NEEDS TO BE ON FRONT PAGE (Prime Real Estate baby)

WAR ROOM CANDIDATE JDragon and @Lead conspired to make the voter list!

No wonder so many good long time conservative War Room posters like (Stoic, Prime Ang, and ShadowRun) were conveniently left of the Voter List

Rigged Election is #RIGGED!

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...itical-spectrum.3249693/page-2#post-116866809

331hegh.jpg

I Promised you LEAD that if you didn't change your election manipulating ways that Hans Leaks would involve you sir.

PROMISE KEPT!

You flat out used a voter list that JDragon helped create. Since you like people helping you make lists...I can make you out a list of different prisons to chose from for when you are held accountable.

Last edited:
HANS LEAKS!

JDragon hatched a scheme to aid ISIS by giving them a clean slate.

This was to be accomplished by given them a new name so all of their past evil deeds would be wiped away.

JDragon wanted to give them some Lord of the Rings - Elven name.

Let's call them Daesh. Not ISIS.

They fucking hate 'Daesh'. Let us not call them by their own name.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/lets-call-them-daesh-not-isis.3110369/

@IDL saw through JDragon’s evil dastardly scheme wisely responded with:

It's a brand.

If you change their name now, much of the associative baggage with the old name doesn't get carried over to the new name. A fresh new start!

Last edited:
Last edited:
HANS LEAKS!

JDragon Doesn’t like “Likes” a very popular feature that Sherdoggers got upset about when it was temporarily removed.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/congrats-to-the-war-room.3129571/#post-111728835

Fuck likes.

If he doesn’t like likes then he must hate @Wadtucket

Who in their right mind hates Wad?

EDIT: A Whistelblower sent me a photo of JDragon with his loving companions. Due to me not receiving this disturbing image until page 8 I have decided to edit this post and place it on Page 1 (which I call prime real estate) JDragon will appreciate this gesture.

Leaked Photo of JDragon and friends with benefits:

2lmuzgh.jpg

Last edited:
HANS LEAKS!

@Prime Ang bumped this thread today before it was leaked but it is still important to look at.

It shows that JDragon needs things explained to him, bad judgment, and it shows the smug arrogance of him and his ilk

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/trumpites-please-explain-how-trump-can-win.3185605/

Trumpites, please explain how Trump can win

In order to win the Presidential Election, a GOP candidate must win about 2/3 of the white vote and about 30% of the minority vote in fall.

Mitt Romney: 59% of White vote, 17% of non-White vote.

John McCain: 55% of White vote, 18% of non-White vote.

GWB 2004: 58% of White vote, 26% of non-Whites (would not suffice today due to differences in relative makeup of electorate)

GWB 2000: 55% of White vote, 22% of non-Whites (would not suffice today due to differences in relative makeup of electorate)

The electorate only is 69% White these days. So Trump would need a massive share of the White vote, way above of what any of his predecessors have been able to generate. And he STILL needs that minority vote.

But who is going to vote for him?

Blacks? Voted 93% for Obama in 2012, 95% for Obama in 2008, but also 88% for Kerry in 2004 and 90% for Gore in 2000. The Black vote is gone.

Asians? Insignificant as a group in size and have increasingly voted Democratic.

Hispanics? Voted 44% Bush in 2004, that was the peak. Only 27% Romney, 31% McCain. Will not be enough without the Black vote - and that was BEFORE they were called thieves and rapists. So take this recent poll:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ives-among-hispanics-rise-worst-in-gop-field/

according to which 7 in 10 Hispanics have a "very unfavorable" view of Trump and 8 in 10 at least "unfavorable".

Trump would get dismal voting percentages by Hispanics. Trump is simply not a candidate who is able to win.

The funny thing is, if somehow the GOP voters wake up and realize they fucked up and elect either Cruz (no comment) or Rubio...Trump will likely go independent, grab 5 to 10 percent of the vote and fuck their campaign up.

But back to topic: Please do explain how Trump wins. I just don't see it as a realistic possibility.

A little bit disappointed by Trumpites ITT. So let me do your work for ya...

Presidential elections are actually won and lost in seven states: Florida, Ohio, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada, Iowa and New Hampshire. All other states have virtually remained stable for decades. Trump would start with 207 votes, Hillary (assuming she is the candidate) with 247.

Florida: According to RCP polls, Trump beats Hillary here (I doubt that, but there's not only Hispanics in Florida but also lots of old White folks). Hillary 247 - Trump 235.

Ohio: According to one poll in late February, Trump narrowly beats Clinton (she was leading late last year). Assuming Trump wins it: Hillary 247 - Trump 253.

Virgina: D.C.-friendly, likely goes to Hillary. Hillary 260 - Trump 253.

Colorado: People there seem to hate Hillary and last year's polls show all GOP canidates beating Hillary handily. Hillary 260 - Trump 262.

Nevada: A November poll had Trump ahead by 3 points. Hillary 260 - Trump 268.

Iowa: Should be safe for Hillary. Hillary 266 - Trump 268.

The final state, New Hampshire: Polling all over the place, some have it clearly for Hillary, some have them even. But here Trump won the Primary while Hillary got crushed.

(based offhttp://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/at...p-likely-the-next-occupant-of-the-white-house)

There you go, Trump supporters.

Last edited:
HANS LEAKS!

One of the many times that Palis owned JDragon

Man leaves 5 yo in desert with gun to have drinks & burger, will vote for Carson
Ok ok I made up the last part, relax.

An Arizona man left his 5-year-old granddaughter alone in a desert outside Phoenix with a loaded and cocked gun — so he could have a "a few drinks and a cheeseburger," Maricopa County authorities said Monday.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ughter-alone-desert-loaded-gun-police-n456236

He also instructed her to shoot the bad guys.

Here are more newsworthy and serious crimes that should be posted by JDragon instead.

German child killer caught after authorities found 5 yr old Mohamed's body:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...d-killer-confirmed-as-missing-German-boy.html

Euro criminal scum exploiting refugees entering their countries turning them into sex slaves:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...oung-refugees-warns-top-Europol-official.html

German rapper who joined Islamic State and threatened to kill Obama dies in US air strike:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ened-to-kill-Obama-dies-in-US-air-strike.html

Here's just a few from today.

'Murica

Last edited:
HANS LEAKS!

JDragon hates America. He called it The Divided States of Embarrassment

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-divided-states-of-embarassment.3385721/

The Divided States of Embarassment

Trump's supporters literally seem to live in a different world than Hillary's. They live in different places, they speak differently, eat differently, send their kids to different schools, and they both have a very different perception of what the facts are. They assemble their world view from entirely different media sources.

Clinton country, that is upper class and upper middle class Whites, Hispanics, Blacks and other minorities. Trump country is working class Whites and large parts of the White middle class afraid to suffer more than they already have.

On top of all, it is pretty embarassing. While it is obvious that only one candidate is qualified

The third big issue was the election of a Black president. It signified that the white male's rule may be coming to an end in a country that has been owned and ruled by White males since its inception.

Also when given an opportunity to live somewhere else besides Germany did he pick the US? No. He picked Switzerland.

Let's assume you're forced to give up your nationality for whatever reasons or let's assume it would not exist.

Which country or which countries would be your "second choice"?

I would choose Switzerland due to geographical proximity and language.

Also who can forget the time JDragon actually said "Fuck you America"

it is 6.30 am here
fuck you america

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/2016-election-day-discussion.3387765/page-170#post-123555845

Last edited:
Fireworks early

HANS LEAKS!

JDragon says Hillary Clinton is the candidate for the brain.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/favorite-war-room-poster.3224617/page-18#post-115802545

That would be @SouthoftheAndes.

Jack gets noticed because he openly says that even if he does not love Clinton, she is the best remaining candidate. There are many who think the same, but somehow he gets identified with it.

Ted Cruz is the candidate for the armpit.

Donald Trump is the candidate for the gut.

Hillary Clinton is the candidate for the brain.

WAIT Hold up. Hans Leaks is totally neutral...

We have a leak from the @Palis / @Dr J Campaign (a message of hope and unity...what a stark contrast compared to JDragon's hateful rhetoric)

The @Palis/Dr J campaign has been in serious discussions regarding modifications to our Presidential Thread. In addition to previous promises including and posts of the week, poster of the week, message of the week from the Conservatives, message of the week from the Liberals, worst poster of the week, worst thread of the week, CT of the month, and political eye candy of the week--we have some modifications.

The OP will be updated weekly, with our well balanced Cabinet voting on each category. We will be starting our interviews for Cabinet positions. We do have names on the table, but please submit any interest through the thread or PM, as we would love to hear your ideas. We encourage interested parties from all sides of the political spectrum, given a well balanced table will make this work best.

The primary goal of the thread will to discuss the weekly posts and build political bases and platforms--organization of political parties and alliances will be built, and in the spirit of entrepreneurial competition will encourage the creation of news sites and stations to rival those such as GNN and WarRoomWars. Our goal within the first half of our term is to elect our very first WR Congress, with representatives from all time zones in the US. We will continue to work dilligently to make this happen.

The @Palis/Dr J campaign would like to thank all of our support during the build up to the general election. The political battle has been fun and has led to lots of laughs, which is why we want this to continue in our Presidential Thread."

Please, good citizens, let's continue this fun.

@Palis/Dr J 2016

Last edited:
HANS LEAKS!

JDragon slams US cops while Palis protects and serves

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...e-in-march-than-uk-police-since-1900.2974115/

US Police killed more people in March than UK Police since 1900
http://m.dailykos.com/stories/1374908

Now even if singular data points may be debated, this is one insane observation.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...lice-since-1900.2974115/page-2#post-104879561

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/1374908

Now even if singular data points may be debated, this is one insane observation.
I don't think anything. I just think your cops kill an insane number of people apparently.

Our "Earls" in Germany are policemen who carry guns.

FYI, in Germany, 472 people have been killed since 1952 through police guns.

Thinks German police are vastly superior. (Imagine that...a German thinking he is superior...)

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/p...te-where-its-excessive-where-its-not.3036483/

It's obvious that US police killings of suspects cannot be measured in 'normal' categories because there seems to be something fundamentally different. So I thought it might be nice to have some insight on where US police may be considered as especially out of control.

Obviously, this was inspired in part by this nice, civilized exchange:

So here is what I did in my lunch break. (Note: No, this is not the most scientific approach to this, sure.)

I used data from www.killedbypolice.net to count police killings by state 2013-2015. From that, I calculated the share of police killings in percent.

Then I checked what the population share is (i.e.: which share of police killings would you expect based on population?) and calculated what I called an Excess Police Brutality Factor. For example, if your state's share in police killings is 10%, but your population share is only 5%, then the "Excess Police Brutality Factor" would be 10% divided by 5% = 2, indicating there are 2x as many killings as you'd expect based on population. Conversely, if your state's share in police killings is 10%, but your population share is 20%, the factor would be 0.5, indicating that there are only half as many killings as you'd expect based on population.

Obviously, there may be other factors influencing the number of police killings. I thought that having a lot of violent crime should surely influence it. If there are a lot of hardened gang criminals, police will have to escalate violence more often. So I calculated the same thing as above based on FBI violent crime figures: What is the share of violent crimes committed in a specific state? And based on this, are there more or less police killings than we'd expect?

Based on this, I calculated a "Range of lives wasted". If the results of the two calculations from above are not conclusive - i.e., if one indicates there are less killings than you'd expect and the other one says there are more - I denoted that in the Conclusion column.

In total figures, California, Arizona, Texas and Oklahoma appear to be the most excessive. On the other end of the spectrum, you can see that - speaking strictly in terms of what's normal in US terms! - the NY police could kill dozens of people a year on top and would still not be excessive in national comparison.

tumblr_nrw7stFuUk1u955i8o1_1280.jpg

Why is JDragon is obsessed with slamming US cops?

gcx9dX2.jpg

Last edited:
JDragon's claims that Palis is more loyal to Sports Bar than the War Room. Funny....because it looks like JDragon is more loyal to a particular forum himself....and it sure as hell isn't the War Room

gcuERh7.jpg

Where has this forum been all of my life? On one hand I am sad that people are going through the same struggle towards acceptance that I am going through but on the other hand I am pissed the fuck off that we as a community are so looked down upon those that are afraid to escape their bubbles.

With that said....this place has done so much on the positive side for mental state. I have a extra bounce in my step and newfound confidence just sharing in other like minded peoples' experiences. This place has been a wonderful discovery and is without a doubt my favorite forum of all time. I don't feel so alone anymore knowing that there are others that believe that loving animals is perfectly natural.

In turn I have been paying it forward. You better believe that my canine has noticed my newfound joy and I feel that our relationship has only strengthened.
Merkeldog... Merkeldog2...

d59qyln.gif

this is some crazy shit @JDragon... are you truly into animal fellatio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back