Sherdog POTWR: Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog POTWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do suck with computers. Aside from the forums, I hardly use this thing. My work requires it but the IT people usually solve things when I can't get something to work.

My motto is "Fuck it if it can't get done in excel".

My motto is "Fuck it if it can't get done in excel".

I mean, I'm good in Excel. The tally and everything else for this thread is in excel. I wouldn't count that as good at computers though since most people don't use it. I wouldn't be able to get much done without it.

I mean, I'm good in Excel. The tally and everything else for this thread is in excel. I wouldn't count that as good at computers though since most people don't use it. I wouldn't be able to get much done without it.

:) I have forgetten more about excel than either of you will ever know, (but fuck if I am not like Cubo and put almost everything into excel - lol). but "being good at computers" is a pretty broad category.

I mean are we talking SQL / data science/ BI, Photoshop, real programming/coding in various languages at various levels of compilation, how to manage the IT function in an organization, or just being good with hardware like a dude from Best Buy?

Let's face it when the thing is fucking up it is just a matter of Google and trouble shooting, but that's what the fucking help desk is for. I am sure you could figure it out if you needed but it is time a wasted.

@Lead

Still running third party

Let's split the vote

Or It is everyong too scared I will sway the results

I'm going to Ralph Nader this shit

@Lead

Still running third party

Let's split the vote

Or It is everyong too scared I will sway the results

I'm going to Ralph Nader this shit

There's a political reference there. Good job

:) I have forgetten more about excel than either of you will ever know, (but fuck if I am not like Cubo and put almost everything into excel - lol).

post-29949-SHEEIT-gif-Clay-Davis-The-Wire-dwE9.gif

Do you even circular reference bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back