Sherdog posters fabricating Fury’s “retirement.”

GolovkinGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
first off, why do Pikey haters forget that Tyson had to serve his 2 year ban. In that time, the Ring / Lineal still gave Fury benefit of doubt for his return. Fury had announced retirement in 2017 and then announced his return months later, which is why even Gareth Davies was insinuating that Ring was giving Fury a deadline to choose an opponent for May but that it had to be announced before February.

So it wasn’t because Fury “retired.” The Lineal champ was pimped out 4 months before his June return.

Therefore, this is why, real boxing fans acknowledge Fury as the Lineal pimp Champion.

So bow down to Wilder, bout to beat the man who beat the man.

first off, why do Pikey haters forget that Tyson had to serve his 2 year ban. In that time, the Ring / Lineal still gave Fury benefit of doubt for his return. Fury had announced retirement in 2017 and then announced his return months later, which is why even Gareth Davies was insinuating that Ring was giving Fury a deadline to choose an opponent for May but that it had to be announced before February.

So it wasn’t because Fury “retired.” The Lineal champ was pimped out 4 months before his June return.

Therefore, this is why, real boxing fans acknowledge Fury as the Lineal pimp Champion.

So bow down to Wilder, bout to beat the man who beat the man.
If someone gets banned for substance abuse then they also forfeit their claim to the Lineal. Plus Fury avoided a rematch with Wlad. He could easily have lost the Lineal in that rematch. So no he's not the Lineal. And why is everything about race and nationality with you? It's getting old fast...

If someone gets banned for substance abuse then they also forfeit their claim to the Lineal. Plus Fury avoided a rematch with Wlad. He could easily have lost the Lineal in that rematch. So no he's not the Lineal. And why is everything about race and nationality with you? It's getting old fast...

His 2 year ban was technically sentenced before any talks of retirement. The fact that Fury showed honor with serving his sentence which is why his “retirement” was waived off.

You’re focusing too much on his trinkets that he had to forfeit to AJ vs Wlad. Why would Fury have ducked Wlad when he accomplished a great triumph?

Ring gave Fury till February to select an opponent for May. He missed the deadline to announce but fought a month later in June.

His initiative to stay active within this timeframe is why many consider him Lineal. Again, don’t confuse trinkets from the AJ Wlad showdown to the Lineal in Feb. 2018. As much as many like to discredit Ring, it was the Ring and Lineal that defined Calzaghe. Show respect to Fury you pansies.

His 2 year ban was technically sentenced before any talks of retirement. The fact that Fury showed honor with serving his sentence which is why his “retirement” was waived off.

You’re focusing too much on his trinkets that he had to forfeit to AJ vs Wlad. Why would Fury have ducked Wlad when he accomplished a great triumph?

Ring gave Fury till February to select an opponent for May. He missed the deadline to announce but fought a month later in June.

His initiative to stay active within this timeframe is why many consider him Lineal. Again, don’t confuse trinkets from the AJ Wlad showdown to the Lineal in Feb. 2018. As much as many like to discredit Ring, it was the Ring and Lineal that defined Calzaghe. Show respect to Fury you pansies.
Fury ducked Wlad in the rematch because he wasn't mentally confident that he could repeat that feat. That's in part why he had his mental meltdown. He couldn't repeat or feared he couldn't repeat the greatest moment of his life. That self-doubt and pressure are what caused him to have a mental break down.

Fury ducked Wlad in the rematch because he wasn't mentally confident that he could repeat that feat. That's in part why he had his mental meltdown. He couldn't repeat or feared he couldn't repeat the greatest moment of his life. That self-doubt and pressure are what caused him to have a mental break down.

He had a mental breakdown because he knew even some living in caravans brushed their teef. He couldn’t bare the site of Wlad’s clean pearls when his own countrymen never made a law for brushing dem teefs

He did retire, that’s not in any doubt. Theres more than enough evidence from his interviews after the wlad fight. Whether he’s lineal or not is up for debate. Who gives a fck anyway. The champions are wilder and Joshua, not fury

Whether he’s lineal or not is up for debate. Who gives a fuck anyways..

This is simple. If Floyd were to return from retirement against any 147 Champion industry would acknowledge that as a Lineal bout, no different than industry doing Arum a favor to just toss the Lineal to Pacquiao and Bradley 3, even though PAC lost to Floyd. It’s a case by case merit. Tyson is Undefeated, active, fighting the 8 time Defending WBC Champion. The Lineal should automatically be granted to Fury and Wilder. However that doesn’t matter, shall Wilder win, he beat the man who beat the man who was retired for 8 months for whatever medical condition. What goes on the ring, skills the pay the bills. I give Fury his props 100%, but I got Wilder with this one.

This is simple. If Floyd were to return from retirement against any 147 Champion industry would acknowledge that as a Lineal bout, no different than industry doing Arum a favor to just toss the Lineal to Pacquiao and Bradley 3, even though PAC lost to Floyd. It’s a case by case merit. Tyson is Undefeated, active, fighting the 8 time Defending WBC Champion. The Lineal should automatically be granted to Fury and Wilder. However that doesn’t matter, shall Wilder win, he beat the man who beat the man who was retired for 8 months for whatever medical condition. What goes on the ring, skills the pay the bills. I give Fury his props 100%, but I got Wilder with this one.

Dude, he can be lineal if you really want him to be!

I’m gonna duck out now so you and Aries can carry on

Last edited:
Dude, he can be lineal if you really want him to be!

I’m gonna duck out now so you and Aries can carry on

tyson.png

We get it.....you hate the British.

Wind your neck in, Salty.

We get it.....you hate the British.

Wind your neck in, Salty.

If I hate the British I wouldn't have been arguing with British fans on this site that Fury is the Lineal Champion. Maybe you didn't notice, but the press conference that just happened 45min ago, the whole event including Fury claimed his as Lineal Champion. I get it, you don't like Fury.

Wilder about to take an L as he struggles to gain a foothold in the fight and establish anything of note as Tyson fury is going to be way to savvy for him

Wilder punches like a horse kicks, but that don't really matter cos he ain't got the ring iq of fury.

We can argue til we are blue in the face on forums, but il see yas all on here just to say I told ya so when fury beats wilder

No one fabricated it lol. It really happened.

Hes back now though and in better shape than ever, so who gives a shit.
gif-tyson-fury-dance-giphy.gif

He had a mental breakdown because he knew even some living in caravans brushed their teef. He couldn’t bare the site of Wlad’s clean pearls when his own countrymen never made a law for brushing dem teefs
See man, when you resort to stupid juvenile comments because you have nothing to say in rebuttal to what someone else told you, your standing continues to dwindle around here. You're having a bad week dude, your posts and your threads are killing you right now. Take some time off or something.

See man, when you resort to stupid juvenile comments because you have nothing to say in rebuttal to what someone else told you, your standing continues to dwindle around here. You're having a bad week dude, your posts and your threads are killing you right now. Take some time off or something.

Thanks for the comments bro. I appreciate my fans.

No one fabricated it lol. It really happened.

Hes back now though and in better shape than ever, so who gives a shit.
gif-tyson-fury-dance-giphy.gif

Lol. BT Sport and Showtime said Tyson was Lineal Champ about a thousand times doe...

Lol. BT Sport and Showtime said Tyson was Lineal Champ about a thousand times doe...
Wow the people promoting the fight claim that he was Lineal. WELL that's a fucking surprise! Don't be so fucking thick you dumb ass troll.

Back