PC Sherdog PC Build/Buy Thread, v6: My Power Supply Burned Down My House

Sports cars arent designed for luxury. Their seats are designed to keep the occupants body from shifting.
Sure. I don't care. This is why most of the people who don't have to ask what anything costs end up with Bentley's.

Why is that?

Comfort. Nothings better than a regular desktop setup with an executive chair. Do you really wish to work on the farm all day that ends with R&R in a racing seat?

Did you see the email i sent out on Tuesday?

Comfort. Nothings better than a regular desktop setup with an executive chair. Do you really wish to work on the farm all day that ends with R&R in a racing seat?

Did you see the email i sent out on Tuesday?

I don't have a desktop setup now lol. I game in a recliner. I bought a chair that has the right arm height for a mouse on the arm rest and I put the keyboard on my lap. it's worked out well for 5+ years. I sit about 8ft away from a 55" tv.
I'm using a Rift headset so I want the whole car feel.

I haven't looked at my email in a couple of days. Make sure to let me know that expansion becomes available or if there's anything else that you want.

I don't have a desktop setup now lol.

lol, i did a similar thing back in 2008. My old CRT TV died, so i bought a 52" LCD. Used an executive chair along with a weight lifting bench to rest my mousepad on.

Today i can transition between the coach with the display being on the TV and or on at my desktop with monitor. Also have two 10' USB extenders connected to my mouse/keyboard if i dont want to use my Steam Controller. TV is hooked up to my GPU via the mini-HDMI adapter output.

438975_20160815185404.jpg

Sent you the tracking number. Expected delivery is this coming monday.

Kasperksy(and any anti-virus) software has never been safe for any one to use as far as I'm concerned. They're literally the arms industry of computers.

Be your own anti-virus by being proactive in the sites you visit and files/programs you download. Storing pics/videos in the cloud and routinely reformatting your HDD is second to none imo.

Thanks for the input. I switched to Bitdefender tonight.
I need some kind of protection due to venturing out to shady sites every now and then.

I really wonder if I just want to game in 1920x1080
a GTX 1060 would be enough. I'm going with a 1070 though.
They afvertise it as VR ready. Anyone know any cool VR PC games ?

I really wonder if I just want to game in 1920x1080
a GTX 1060 would be enough. I'm going with a 1070 though.
They afvertise it as VR ready. Anyone know any cool VR PC games ?

space sims are gonna be the best for VR at the momment 6

Haven't upgraded my PC I built in 2011 and now all these AIO computers are blowing my mind. Gf is also considering a PC and it seems the convenience/cost of a AIO is looking almost too easy. Surely I'm missing something other than upgrade ability within the space of the monitor.

I wonder what the quality is like. I recently bought the Secret Lab Titan and while it's a $350 chair(on sale) it's massive and built like a fucking tank, as well as comfy as shit too.

If it's in your price range I highly recommend one.

space sims are gonna be the best for VR at the momment 6
Have you played Robo Recall yet? I thought it was amazing. Lucky's Tale has been really fun and I hope there will be a lot more platformers made like it.
Project Cars does a good job of making you feel like you're actually going as fast as the speedometer says.

Haven't upgraded my PC I built in 2011 and now all these AIO computers are blowing my mind. Gf is also considering a PC and it seems the convenience/cost of a AIO is looking almost too easy. Surely I'm missing something other than upgrade ability within the space of the monitor.
You're paying a lot for sub par hardware with an AIO. They're basically a laptop shoved in a thick monitor. Don't plan to game on them unless you plan on spending a lot of money. At that point, you'd be better off just buying a monitor and a laptop.

I'd like to say that I think today's Cryptocurrency freefall is a boon for gamers, and that we'll see GPU prices back down to sane levels shortly...but I don't.

I wonder what the quality is like. I recently bought the Secret Lab Titan and while it's a $350 chair(on sale) it's massive and built like a fucking tank, as well as comfy as shit too.

If it's in your price range I highly recommend one.

you mother fucker, i was looking and wanting to fuck with that titan. Can you take some pictures? i really wanted the titian, but it didnt have a lower back rest.

its gotta lower back massaging unit.(this isnt the upgraded verison)

yeah i was really loving secrect lab, but they jacked the price up like a bunch of assholes. to bad its not on amazon

Have you played Robo Recall yet? I thought it was amazing. Lucky's Tale has been really fun and I hope there will be a lot more platformers made like it.
Project Cars does a good job of making you feel like you're actually going as fast as the speedometer says.

You're paying a lot for sub par hardware with an AIO. They're basically a laptop shoved in a thick monitor. Don't plan to game on them unless you plan on spending a lot of money. At that point, you'd be better off just buying a monitor and a laptop.

if your gonna tell me that @jefferz

check out elite dangerous(ill fly with you threw the void)

I'd like to say that I think today's Cryptocurrency freefall is a boon for gamers, and that we'll see GPU prices back down to sane levels shortly...but I don't.
Nah. Ethereum is still over $250 and there's plenty others still profitable. Once Ethereum releases Proof of Stake and others follow suit is when crypto won't have much impact on GPU prices. Keep in mind that bitcoin and the vast majority of coins are mined without GPUs.

you mother fucker, i was looking and wanting to fuck with that titan. Can you take some pictures? i really wanted the titian, but it didnt have a lower back rest.

its gotta lower back massaging unit.(this isnt the upgraded verison)

yeah i was really loving secrect lab, but they jacked the price up like a bunch of assholes. to bad its not on amazon

Lol I'll try to remember when I get home

I'm usually disappointed when I buy shit but I'd have paid the full $500 and been happy with the Titan. It's incredible

As for the back rest- use a fucking pillow! Lol

Lol I'll try to remember when I get home

I'm usually disappointed when I buy shit but I'd have paid the full $500 and been happy with the Titan. It's incredible

As for the back rest- use a fucking pillow! Lol

hell na

A seller on Amazon has the Swiftech H140-X AIO 140mm AIO on sale for $62.
You can switch the tubing on the AIO to clear and run a colored dye. Or you can add radiators, a gpu block, or reservoir to the kit.

Saw this on YT. Pretty interesting.
Some PC game managing programs

https://videocardz.com/newz/intel-z390-to-support-8c16t-cpus-in-h2-2018

http://forum.notebookreview.com/thr...6-core-coffee-lake-cpus.804068/#post-10601641
This info suggests that 2H 2018 is a great time to upgrade your CPU, you will get:
  • Improved 10nm+ process (process + optimization together)
  • New Icelake architecture (improved IPC)
  • 8-cores mainstream desktop CPU
  • Intel's new quad-core audio
  • Built-in wifi
  • USB 3.1 Generation 2

ok....is intel fucking retarded?

im gonna be pissed and stick with amd if this bullshit is true

Back