Sherdog PC Build/Buy Thread, v6: My Power Supply Burned Down My House

I figured it out lol. I was plugging the HDMI into the wrong port. I plugged it into the right one and works now! lol Thanks for the help though. Sometimes just talking it through with someone helps more than anything. I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff in general.
Right on, glad you got it figured it. Being part of the master race can be a headache some times, but it's well worth it once you figure it out. Enjoy your pixel bits.

A liquid cooled dual GPU Radeon RX Vega graphics card is allegedly in development by Asus and should grace store shelves later this year. We’ve heard whispers that design work is underway at Asus to put two of AMD’s upcoming high-end Vega 10 on a single board.
A couple of weeks ago we heard that AMD has given its AIB partners the greenlight to take whatever freedoms they wish to design custom graphics cards based on the company’s brand new Vega 10 GPUs, including Vega 10 XT (64 compute chip) and Vega 10 XL (56 compute unit chip).
If what we’re hearing is true, Asus will take those design liberties offered by AMD to the absolute max to make an absolute monster of a card featuring two full Vega 10 XT GPUs. With over 50 teraflops of FP16 compute, 25 teraflops of FP32 compute and nearing on 600W this card is set to be the world’s most powerful and most power hungry. At this juncture liquid cooling is no longer a luxury but an absolute necessity.

http://wccftech.com/amd-vega-64-x2/

holy shit

give it to me!!

600w?! Does it come with it's own generator?
Not necessarily, take anything from Wccftech with a grain of salt.

For all we know they might use two Vega Nanos which would bring a combined TDP of just 350 so best to wait and see till we get an official announcement.

The Radeon Pro Duo card included two Fury Nanos and not the flagship variant.

Not necessarily, take anything from Wccftech with a grain of salt.

For all we know they might use two Vega Nanos which would bring a combined TDP of just 350 so best to wait and see till we get an official announcement.

The Radeon Pro Duo card included two Fury Nanos and not the flagship variant.
Dual card with water cooling at 350w?
511a45fedabe8ffa988f23fc19b652a21ff88ef8872f31a3a507361a98cf80f9.jpg

Dual card with water cooling at 350w?
511a45fedabe8ffa988f23fc19b652a21ff88ef8872f31a3a507361a98cf80f9.jpg
The Radeon Pro Duo (two Fury Nanos) has a TDP of 350w and it's water cooled.

If they use the Vega Nano, they could get the same TDP.

The Radeon Pro Duo (two Fury Nanos) has a TDP of 350w and it's water cooled.

If they use the Vega Nano, they could get the same TDP.

Have the specs for vega nano been released yet?
AMD doesn't have a great track record for being power efficient.

Too bad crossfire and sli are going extinct

Guys, with my new build, I'm in heaven. Press power button? PC instantaneously boots to life.

Have the specs for vega nano been released yet?
AMD doesn't have a great track record for being power efficient.
Vega Nano is 150 TDP like the fury Nano

Fury nano was 175w.
We'll just have to wait and see, I think they'll go with the Nanos because of the TDP.

This could also be an experiment for infinity fabric, that's just speculation though.

What's you guys opnion on the best HDD ?
I had WD and Seagate, not Toshiba.
The Seagate broke on me, and the WD I had for 10 years.

So I think WD is the best, what do you think ?

Guys, with my new build, I'm in heaven. Press power button? PC instantaneously boots to life.
What's your build?

Don't think there's a significant difference, TBH. I've had drives shit out on me from every one of them.

I always preferred WD. At this point, I don't think it really matters. I'd buy whichever one is on sale.

Back