Sherdog Old Men Forum

this will make you happy.
Igor-Vovchanchyn.jpg
Que?

Anyone over 29 should be settling down and starting a family and not talking about to sloots they trying to bang.

Cheese, I love ya, but fuck that generic, boring, Promise Keepers lifestyle.

Was chopping some wood this weekend, about 45 minutes in I took a break, went inside for a some lunch. Sat down and ate, about 15 minutes after that my body was nice of enough to say 'Hey man, this wood chopping shit is over for the day, fuck you, fuck this shit, its nap time!"

Had to go take an hour nap, wtf has happened to all the energy i had!?

Last edited:
Well we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and LICK the road clean with our tongues. We had half a handful of freezing cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at the mill for fourpence every six years, and when we got home, our Dad would slice us in two with a bread knife.

And you try and tell the young people of today that ... they won't believe you

I turn fifty in a couple of months.

Turning forty wasn't great.

I think internet forums (like Sherdog) are becoming an old man's game in general. Seems all the young kids are busy with instagram nowadays.

I think internet forums (like Sherdog) are becoming an old man's game in general. Seems all the young kids are busy with instagram nowadays.
I don't know wtf is happening, <TheWire1>but i'm somewhat of a luddite, I don't know my twitters from my snapchats and yet i'm about to tell you instagram is finished, Vero is the new thing.

''look dude, its a fact, women are getting hotter, women from the 80's & 90's can't compare to the women of today''

yes, this was almost a word for word quote I received from a sherdogger who hasn't lived half or maybe even a quarter of his life yet, it got me more than a little annoyed, so its nice to have found a thread, were I can relax in my slippers and not need to respond to such horseshit

Last edited:
http://media.nmfn.com/tnetwork/lifespan/#0

I include a simple actuarial tool to estimate how many years you have left.

Evidently I'm gonna kick the bucket at 72, so my life is exactly 2/3 complete.

I lost 6 years for drinking a little too much, but gained back 2 by not smoking.

<{ohyeah}>

<seedat>

I don't know wtf is happening, <TheWire1>but i'm somewhat of a luddite, I don't know my twitters from my snapchats and yet i'm about to tell you instagram is finished, Vero is the new thing.

Damn young'uns and their FaceSpace and Twittagrams

get+off+my+lawn.jpg

Back