Sherdog Old Men Forum

steve38

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Is there a need for this? I think it would be nice for old guys to have meaningful discussions with each other. I only propose this because I'm an old guy (48) and it it's hard for many of us to relate to the younger guys who have different goals. 35 or 40 would be a good break. What say you?

You just cannot discuss 2nd wives, midlife crisis motocross needs, or prostate exams with the whole forum...haha

Age limit should be 30. Anyone over 29 should be settling down and starting a family and not talking about to sloots they trying to bang.

Age limit should be 30. Anyone over 29 should be settling down and starting a family and not talking about to sloots they trying to bang.
Sounds good..... you understand that its hard to relate to others here as you age. I'm just making the initiative here, but it would be nice to have a place for us.

Last edited:
I was in fact thinking about having an Old Man of the forum contest.
But contests require effort, and no

It could be our very own Club.
I propose a starting age of thirty five, membership requirement to go up two years every year.

What kind of margarine should I buy?

You just cannot discuss 2nd wives, midlife crisis motocross needs, or prostate exams with the whole forum...haha

Ok drop the Midlife crisis, and prostate exam part.

How's things?

I'm about to hit 49. And I'm enjoying the hell outa the 2 wives deal!

What kind of margarine should I buy?
613-886354-6_300x300productdetail_original.png

anigif_original-13273-1426773298-5.gif

Well we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and LICK the road clean with our tongues. We had half a handful of freezing cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at the mill for fourpence every six years, and when we got home, our Dad would slice us in two with a bread knife.

There actually is some meaningful discussions in Mayberry. I know there’s a lot of shitposting and joking about but don’t we do that in real life, too? Basically just virtual ‘shootin the shit’.

Make a post about something serious and you’ll see there will be plenty of actual ‘real’ responses. Most people aren’t assholes 100% of the time.

Back