Sherdog new layout

timoteo

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
how do I go back to the home page? Before you just pressed the sherdog symbol but now that take you to some other page. Not digging this new layout btw

It sucks we know.... it will be corrected soon hopefully

Look under the Sherdog logo. There's a nav bar that has a home button

*edit lol it just takes you back to the forum page.

**just glad I got my damn belt back. Typed my fingers off to get that shit

What sucks the most about recent changes to this forum is that now every time I make a post or reply to something , after hitting send it takes me to a blank page instead of refreshing the page.

Edit- it just did it again lol

It's the Cody McKenzie of website formats

I have contained my rage for as long as possible, but I shall unleash my fury upon you like the trolling of a thousand whitebelts! Begone, vile can! Begone from me! A starter layout? This is a finisher layout! A layout of Mods! The golden Mod! I am untethered, and my rage knows no bounds!

how do I go back to the home page? Before you just pressed the sherdog symbol but now that take you to some other page. Not digging this new layout btw
It's trash.
I hit NEWS then SHERDOG. Did I mention the new look is trash?

What sucks the most about recent changes to this forum is that now every time I make a post or reply to something , after hitting send it takes me to a blank page instead of refreshing the page.

#metoo

Sherdog has a home page?

It's the Cody McKenzie of website formats
200w.webp

I have contained my rage for as long as possible, but I shall unleash my fury upon you like the trolling of a thousand whitebelts! Begone, vile can! Begone from me! A starter layout? This is a finisher layout! A layout of Mods! The golden Mod! I am untethered, and my rage knows no bounds!
<mma4>

Yep pretty damn bad.

I hope sherdog isn't dying like the UFC

Everytime I comment a thread and I hit the post reply , It become a blank page... I need to previous page & re-enter the damn thread...

Annoying AF

Glad im not the only one experiencing this....

Back