SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 65 movie!

Cycle 4 / Week 3: Pick the movie!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well first of all, a big BOOOOOOOOOO to this entire club for ignoring 12 Angry Men.

jDY4Q0.gif

MV5BMjAwNDA5NzEwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTA1MDUyNDE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Here is the SMC when asked if they want to watch 12 Angry Men. That's me in the back.

tumblr_mtww39gczc1s9816mo1_500.gif

LOL. I actually do want to watch it. I may even go ahead and watch it anyway.

BTW, I'm shocked that you gave me a Like. . . Have you changed your Like policy?

LOL. I actually do want to watch it. I may even go ahead and watch it anyway.

BTW, I'm shocked that you gave me a Like. . . Have you changed your Like policy?

I was letting my hate flow through me so I had to embrace the Force and give you a like.

13th Warrior, even though the competitor was so funny I wouldn't be mad to watch it again.

Well first of all, a big BOOOOOOOOOO to this entire club for ignoring 12 Angry Men.
jDY4Q0.gif
lmao

It is a really great movie, but when there's an option I was specifically meaning to see I've got to vote for it.

lmao

It is a really great movie, but when there's an option I was specifically meaning to see I've got to vote for it.

I'm ok with What We Do in the Shadows, it was my 2nd choice because I haven't seen it. Seems like the type of movie that is better if you are lit. ;)

I'm ok with What We Do in the Shadows, it was my 2nd choice because I haven't seen it. Seems like the type of movie that is better if you are lit. ;)
I'm usually stoned when watching the movies (and when reading/posting in the threads) so that shouldn't be a problem.

Back