SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 44 movie!

Cycle 2 / Week 18: Pick the movie!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck you assholes. I'm losing faith in some of you who I will not name who have allowed the best film in the group to place 3rd out of 4. That is scandalous.

My principles forced me into it! I don't watch documentaries and I always vote for movies that I haven't seen!

Lesson being: principles suck ass and make you watch less Abel Ferrar movies.

My principles forced me into it! I don't watch documentaries and I always vote for movies that I haven't seen!

Lesson being: principles suck ass and make you watch less Abel Ferrar movies.

I'm not genuinely pissed, but c'mon guys, in the initial voting we chose a movie about a tire.....a tire....over Harvey Keitel.

I'm not genuinely pissed, but c'mon guys, in the initial voting we chose a movie about a tire.....a tire....over Harvey Keitel.

Correction, its a movie about a Killer tire, this makes all the difference<BronTroll1>

Writing seems to be on the wall. I want to get this announcement out at a reasonable time tonight, so I'm going to call this one a few hours early.

Voting will end at 8 PM Mountain Time.

We have a winner!

rubber-movie-poster.jpg

The tire movie wins! With a final tally of 7-3 in this here tiebreaker, Rubber takes it pretty easily.

This looks like some trippy shit.

All right homies, let's do this thing. Be back on Wednesday!

Attn: @shadow_priest_x @europe1 @EL CORINTHIAN @HUNTERMANIA @iThrillhouse @DaDamn @chickenluver @jeicex @MusterX @BeardotheWeirdo @In The Name Of @Coolthulu @AndersonsFoot @TheRuthlessOne @coopdro @Scott Parker 27 @Mr Mojo Lane @WebAlchemist

<2>

Looks like I gotta watch last gladiators on my time

Looks like a really interesting hockey film

Back