Sherdog Mobile?

HuFlungPu

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Was wondering if you guys had any plans to make a site for a mobile version of Sherdog for our phones. This would be great!

Sherdog.mobi is regged to a domain squatter FWIW.

It may have been a good idea a few years ago, but since newer phone are able to display and entire webpage I don't see a future for it.

It may have been a good idea a few years ago, but since newer phone are able to display and entire webpage I don't see a future for it.

Even with my iPhone navigation is cumbersome cuz the webpage is too large

Thats not a mobile site. Just the regular site.

The purpose of a mobile site, is to lower the bandwidth with less eye candy, and pictures so it loads faster, and with the text fully expanded on the viewable screen.

I'm all for the mobile site.

I browse sherdog on my HTC Touch Pro and works a treat.

Everything works OK with my Blackberry Tour. The only thing is that you have to zoom in to click some links, but it isn't a huge hassle.

I would love mobile version of sherdog. I don't need to view avatars and pointless stuff that just slows me down.I thought there was a wap.sherdog.com but It doesn't seem to work

Sherdog works pretty well on my storm but as mentioned above there's a lot of zooming and scrolling involved. Pages don't take too long to load. Not a true mobile site but it's workable.

Sherdog works pretty well on my storm but as mentioned above there's a lot of zooming and scrolling involved. Pages don't take too long to load. Not a true mobile site but it's workable.

Ditto.
I was just on Sherdog on my Storm while walking through SanFran.

Jumped the gun a bit if you to your profile settings under options there is a way to switch the site layout to mobile
Posted via Mobile Device

Back