Sherdog knife making thread

usulrah

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Seems to be a few knife makers here so I thought maybe we should have a thread to post wips, finished works and tips and other shit @Protectandserve @Einar @Higus
Finally finished this one forged from sup9
t0MS6hn.jpg

lLnsZ7K.jpg

P.s. Mods knives are not inherently weapons , this threads about the art of making them

Awesome job! I love the aesthetics of the hammered scale texture with the dark wood handle and leather cord. The swage gives it a really mean look and the sheath is very nice. My only criticism is that the ricasso, especially near the front edge, looks a little rough from the angle shown.
Tell us about the construction. What type of materials did you use? What are the dimensions?

If I'm not mistaken it was the classic episode where he was boycotting church.

And he was vegging out on the sofa early Sunday morning and Marge is guilting him into going with the family.

Marge "are you sure you don't want too come to church with the family today"

TV "up next how to make your own ladder at home"

Homer "very sure"

Lol

Like sherdog but it's fun

The reason these get sent to F65 is because a lot of the responses(as shown) aren't great. Obviously thread traffic is dismal there but serious on topic discussion and appreciation will be had.

Anyway nice knife. Handle looks comfortable, nice angle on the handle and blade design.

Awesome job! I love the aesthetics of the hammered scale texture with the dark wood handle and leather cord. The swage gives it a really mean look and the sheath is very nice. My only criticism is that the ricasso, especially near the front edge, looks a little rough from the angle shown.
Tell us about the construction. What type of materials did you use? What are the dimensions?
Thanks man . Yeah I I had trouble with the plunge of the bevels, is that what your referring to?
Dimensions the blades about 9 inches long and bout a bit over 6 mm thick, I'll get back to ya on width

The reason these get sent to F65 is because a lot of the responses(as shown) aren't great. Obviously thread traffic is dismal there but serious on topic discussion and appreciation will be had.

Anyway nice knife. Handle looks comfortable, nice angle on the handle and blade design.
Sorry what's f65?

Ta for your compliments

Thanks man . Yeah I I had trouble with the plunge of the bevels, is that what your referring to?
Dimensions the blades about 9 inches long and bout a bit over 6 mm thick, I'll get back to ya on width
I was referring to the area between the plunge and the handle.

Back