Sherdog Keyboard warrior has returned to defend his honor in combat.

xentreos

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Neckbeard? still there

Moms basement with my own personal mcdojo? check

Super heavyweights fighting to serve the just bleed gods???? Always!

Refer to my previous thread if you arent aware of the keyboard skills: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...kbeards-gather-around.3632021/#post-134525705

Haha anyway just thought id post my fight for all the sherdoggers to check out. got some cool feedback last time let me know what yall think of the fight! I fought alot sloppier than i wanted to and made alot of mistakes but im still learning i suppose. My ground control was awful i was just so preoccupied with trying to finish the fight i just threw all my BJJ out the window and tried smashing too much instead of controlling the flow. It all worked out i gathered lots of damage on him by the end of the fight to get the result i wanted but I gotta keep trying to work on putting my game all together. feels nice to move on 2-0 and get that 30-27 under my belt.

XsE3tE6.jpg

Dk8o7i2.jpg

uPpWlxN.jpg

rXiN7eV.jpg

Hd8QaLR.jpg

IHBmxjC.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats for stepping in there and for the W my man. You threw some haymakers. I think your opponent may have thrown up in his mouth post-fight.

Congrats for stepping in there and for the W my man. You threw some haymakers. I think your opponent may have thrown up in his mouth post-fight.

He literally puked all over the cage. I’m glad they didn’t show it lmao. I think that’s why he was playing up those bogus low blows so much looking for that 5 minute break.

Your looking leaner. Did you take up swimming yet?

That's 2 more mma fights than most on here. Respect.

Your looking leaner. Did you take up swimming yet?

I actually did do some pool workouts( oh my goodness they are tough) twice just to get some work in but I want to add swimming to my daily regiment. I did some reading on it and what not and you were totally right it really is the low impact exercise athletes are taking advantage of right now.

Also if anyone has any good sources on healthy weight cutting or just in general I’d appreciate it. We got a lot of guys on the team who gotta cut weight and what not. A lot of wonky articles out there on it so far so any videos interviews or articles that are legit would be appreciated.

I actually did do some pool workouts( oh my goodness they are tough) twice just to get some work in but I want to add swimming to my daily regiment. I did some reading on it and what not and you were totally right it really is the low impact exercise athletes are taking advantage of right now.

Also if anyone has any good sources on healthy weight cutting or just in general I’d appreciate it. We got a lot of guys on the team who gotta cut weight and what not. A lot of wonky articles out there on it so far so any videos interviews or articles that are legit would be appreciated.
As a general rule for healthy eating avoid breads and sugary foods. Less crackers and cake more broccoli and berry shakes

I'll pay you $100 if you rock/knockdown your next opponent and immediately go to frog-splash him instead of GnP.

Congrats btw.

hiit cardio

well done. always rooting for my sherbro's.

keep us updated.

Congrats @xentreos !
Looks like you have some nice hand speed for a big man; solid striking, sir (your opponents chin seems to be rock solid). Hopefully the more fights you get under your belt, the calmer you will be in the cage and be able to maximize your strengths and shore up your weaknesses. You guys were keeping a really nice pace. Dude had that "this sucks" look on his face when you pushed him against the cage halfway through the 3rd round. Looking promising keep it up!
If you don't mind me asking where was your weight during the fight and where did the fight take place?

-Lots of water
-Adequate sleep
-Whole foods
-16/8 Intermittent fasting

Just my two cents. Keep up the good work! @xentreos

Back