Sherdog Isn't using HTTPS - Your Password is at Risk

HTTPS is on the banned substance list.....

I've been hacking in for years, how do you think I got all these likes?

I made this thread in the support forum. I emailed Sherdog. And no mod or any staff has responded.

Does anyone else not see why it's a problem to not have HTTPs? Someone could just be stealing all the passwords.

What a shit site this is.
So did you just do an I.T course did you......

You want to steal my account? I don't give a fuck to be honest. You're not wrong TS, but in the end it's just a MMA board

For a site with this much traffic it is shockingly, shockingly stupid not to use HTTPS.

FFS Google suppresses your ranking if you don't use HTTPS.

My best guess is there is some legacy software in their stack that presents a problem for routing over HTTPS, and they just don't want to spend the time or money to fix it.

an ssl certificate is dozens of dollars per month

you wanna pay that bro?

<45>

Remember when white belts could ban users when the forum was switched
{<jordan}

This happened!? What "chaos" ensued? If you remember any funny details, omg lol.

dp is halfway to being homosexual.

Not that I have any problems with that. I'm just stating facts.
Let's derail the thread and analyze the psychological makeup of dudebros down to dp

Not that there's anything wrong with that! *cue funky Seinfeld bassline

This thread isn't wastelanded, not that it should be but I am surprised. Threads have gotten wasted for less, "more important" threads too.

I got hacked. Every once in awhile my account will make racist comments and it's totally not me. Fucking hackers.

For a site with this much traffic it is shockingly, shockingly stupid not to use HTTPS.

FFS Google suppresses your ranking if you don't use HTTPS.

My best guess is there is some legacy software in their stack that presents a problem for routing over HTTPS, and they just don't want to spend the time or money to fix it.

FTW

Back