Sherdog forum are broken in Chrome, site ads resulting in excessive cpu and network bandwidth.

It's even more broken now. The thread layouts are all fucked up. Also site uses ridiculous amount of bandwidth.
data saver extension for chrome can help a bit with that usage, but it affects every site you visit (by optimizing images mostly)

I don't like having two browsers open all the time. I really prefer to use only one browser and chrome is my preferred choice. I just found a solution actually, and it's working so far. Instal ublock origin and ublock origin extra extensions on chrome. Give it a go, tell me if it works.

Much appreciated, sir.

It's not taking me to posts of mine that people quote or reply to anymore

Forum is completely FUBAR for me on Chrome version 56.0.2924.87 on Mac OS 10.11.6

Screenshots below, no links show up, I can't find any threads, copy pasting directly to this thread all the links disappear, page numbers etc.

It loads in Firefox (although it's unusable as FF shits itself) and in Safari.

Anyone else have this problem of know why?

Forum is completely FUBAR for me on Chrome version 56.0.2924.87 on Mac OS 10.11.6

Screenshots below, no links show up, I can't find any threads, copy pasting directly to this thread all the links disappear, page numbers etc.

I'm having same problem

I'm having same problem

Do you have any extensions installed?

Do you have any extensions installed?

Yeah, I disabled the suspect and forum worked again (I've read I'm not allowed to name the extension here but I think you can guess it)... but I don't really want to use the forums without that extension because Sherdog is the reason I installed it in the first place!

Holy fuck I thought it was just me. This happened and the same time I am having troubles with webcam input on Chrome as well so thought I had accidentally downloaded some sort of garbage shit malware fucking code whatever those hacker nerd lowlifes make for god knows what reason. Glad that I am not infected!!

However I switched back to Firefox because of this. And to tell you the truth, I am enjoying it much more than I have been Chrome as of late.. Chrome has tended to go very sloooow sometimes and also takes HUGE amount of memory when in use for a while.. Like I'm talking in task manager 5-10 entries for Chrome at like 500,000 fucking k each. WTF??

Anyways I'm feeling rather comfy with my new Firefox setup and apparently a new Firefox browser is coming out that says it's 66% faster or something, I think called Quantom Leap or something. so I'll stick with it for now just like I did during the 2000's

Came here to post this. Really pisses me off having to open a different browser for one website.

No word on this? Just disable extensions and/or use a different browser?

No word on this? Just disable extensions and/or use a different browser?
installing uBlock Origin Extra fixed everything for me (I run the uBlock Origin extension too)

I seemed to have had issues with Chrome and Sherdog clear up today. I had to use my Samsung phone for awhile to access the site properly. I don't know what was going on exactly, but so far so good.

I seemed to have had issues with Chrome and Sherdog clear up today. I had to use my Samsung phone for awhile to access the site properly. I don't know what was going on exactly, but so far so good.

Yeah, seems to be working again now, thanks.

I can’t scroll up or down on firefox, which ever way I go it forces the screen back to some stupid ad on the side bar

Back