Sherdog fired Jordan Breen?

Snowflake Breen would fit right in over at mmafighting.com. They'll probably promote from within and have an opening

Old pic. He's got an epic fucking beard now.

mike-bohn-jordan-breen-ufc-fight-night-89-video-preview.jpg

<Gordonhat>

I liked Breen's fight previews. And wish him well. Will look for more of his upcoming work. I think there's room for both forums and writers.

Haven't listened to his stuff in a longtime but he was a wunderkind of mma journalism back in the day. I remember mma media ppl talking about Breen back when he was still in his teens/early 20's. He's gotta be 30 now so he's been around for a longtime and imo for good reason.

He's a hipster but he's also super knowledgeable when it comes to mma and boxing as well. He'll be fine, sucks he got fired but he's got a place in the mma world. I never stopped listening to him b/c I got annoyed like with Rogan, it was more of a thing where I just stopped looking for it. If I had to listen to anyone on the network it would've been Breen, no doubt.
That sums up my thoughts on this as well, particularly the last bit.
But really, it does suck donkey dick.

Old pic. He's got an epic fucking beard now.

mike-bohn-jordan-breen-ufc-fight-night-89-video-preview.jpg
Im not trying to be a "cool guy", but I honestly have no idea who he is. Based on these two pictures, Im incredibly happy he got fired. Anybody who makes that radical of a "change" is a fucking phony. What makes it even worse is that those two images are ones that he felt conveyed who he was/is.

Im not trying to be a "cool guy", but I honestly have no idea who he is. Based on these two pictures, Im incredibly happy he got fired. Anybody who makes that radical of a "change" is a fucking phony. What makes it even worse is that those two images are ones that he felt conveyed who he was/is.

The man is balding, cut him some slack

I was one of the few who liked his write ups lol. And I usually agree with his scores of fights when he does play by play haha. He will be missed!

Jordan Breen and Luke Thomas should start a podcast called "prolix poosies" or "wordy wussies"

It would be a hit with the nerds out there.

I can imagine Luke presenting the intro

"... The hipster to my social justice warrior"

Breen used to post here back in the day, under the moniker "my sex is artsy" or something like that. He was a pretty decent poster, if there is such a thing.

He and Josh Gross were the reason Sherdog Radio was good back in the day. I listened to every show back then and read the articles even though I was already pirating and watching all the events.

only come here for the forums

used to follow the p4p and div rankings like 6-8 years ago

After so many years of content we got for free with the SRN the least I can do is support them on patreon now that crave is killing sherdog.

Back