Sherdog Fighter Bashing Ronda Rousey MUST STOP! You are still LOVED Ronda!

I'm going to freak out the next time I see some loser on the internet anonymously make fun of Ronda Rousey or post some stupid picture of her getting knocked out. Let's see you put yourself out there and have the bravery and courage to step into the octagon, especially as a woman.

Ronda stands not only for women everywhere but as a cultural icon against oppression.

Ronda is THE GREATEST WOMAN'S ATHLETE TO EVER LIVE.

It's supposed to be against the forum rules to fighter bash, yet Shertards all day everyday just fighter bash on RR. It's pathetic and low.

This is factually wrong. Ronda is "greater" (whatever that means) than the williams sisters, who compete in a well-established sport? She's greater than, say, Mia Hamm? And many other female athletes?

Ronda is the living proof of the phoniness of current-day MMA fight promotion antics. She dominated a division in its infancy and was elevated to a status not at all compatible to reality. Just like you're doing.

She's innocent: it's the nonsensical exaggerations and yes-sayers that produced this anomaly. Now the sport evolved and better athletes took over.

I agree with you: people shouldn't "bash her": she's absolutely innocent and did her best. But her run was the product of bad sports promotion.

I am sick and tired of seeing degrading pictures.

2E75AD1100000578-3319107-image-m-81_1447571772262.jpg

Sorry.

the troll is painfully obvious and you're not funny
Kid im not "trolling" no matter what you think. Sorry b.ut I dont subscribe to your stupid internet lingo,

I will respect RR tell I die im not a fan who jumps off the bandwagon after a loss or two like the rest of you

Kid im not "trolling" no matter what you think. Sorry b.ut I dont subscribe to your stupid internet lingo,

I will respect RR tell I die im not a fan who jumps off the bandwagon after a loss or two like the rest of you
if you're not trolling then you got like 90% of your facts wrong which is not surprising coming from a mcgregor av type of poster

Ronda was going out too, she was literally doing the Weekend at Bernie's, if she did not grab the cage she would have went down.
It would have been awesome if herb stopped the fight just to give her a warning about fence grabbing then restarted it.

I'm going to freak out the next time I see some loser on the internet anonymously make fun of Ronda Rousey or post some stupid picture of her getting knocked out. Let's see you put yourself out there and have the bravery and courage to step into the octagon, especially as a woman.

Ronda stands not only for women everywhere but as a cultural icon against oppression.

Ronda is THE GREATEST WOMAN'S ATHLETE TO EVER LIVE.

It's supposed to be against the forum rules to fighter bash, yet Shertards all day everyday just fighter bash on RR. It's pathetic and low.

Ronda Rousey is the first American to every win an Olympic medal for Judo. She was the undisputed UFC champion of the world and defended her title 6 times. And you guys sit in your basement and post GIFs of her getting kicked in the head or make fun of her diet.

I am sick and tired of seeing degrading pictures. Most of you have accomplished nothing with your life. Ronda Rousey won 12 straight MMA fights and was Champion of the World. How can you live with yourselves giving her so much hate all the time.

She is a hero and a icon. Ronda I just want you to know how much you are loved, despite the horrible vile, evil creatures on the internet.
But does it not bother you that she is an asshole of the highest order?

I always knew she was a fraudulent clown. Pretty pathetic that you couldn't see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back