Sherdog.com (Merged Threads)

leben1189 said:
I put my sherdog username in and password and it didnt do shit, is just erased my password like it was invalid

Probably a good idea to change your password now, don't you think?

hrmmm....maybe they are showing what its like to be the press at a UFC event...

Sorry about this - one of the Sherdog.com webservers died and we're resurrecting it. Every so often the load balancer will send a user to the resurrected server rather than the one that's up and running. It's a temperary thing until we get it up and running.

Shouldn't be seeing it much...

Hmmmm, okay. I've got two people saying it does nothing. Sounds to me like the hacker wants our passwords, but why dag nammit, why? Do change our sigs? I hope not, please anything but our sigs.

ya i can't access the main page either. and i'm close personal friends with jeff sherdoggy. *not really*

leben1189 said:
you asshole , LOL I got all happy, and it isnt fixed now, its is still doing it I better get the play by play come on sherdog!!!

Its fixed for me and others, apparently you're on the complete and utter asshole list, that's why you still have a problem.

Ohhhhh, okay thanks Garret.

I think this guy might be the Hacker.....shhhhh don't tell him I know. I'll go get a mod.

I would have loved the play by play, but it doesnt look like that will be happening, I guess I will just have to check out the forums for the fight results, come on sherdog!

overthehill said:
Its fixed for me and others, apparently you're on the complete and utter asshole list, that's why you still have a problem.

lol, It was only a joke your not an asshole

Back