SHERDOG BOXING GIVEAWAY: SERGEY ‘KRUSHER’ KOVALEV & ANDRE WARD SIGNED GLOVE!

Tachy

Plutonium Belt
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Enter for the opportunity to win a signed glove by Sergey “Krusher” Kovalev and Andre Ward, courtesy of our friends at HBO Boxing. Kovalev vs. Ward 2 happens Saturday, June 17 at 9 p.m. ET on HBO Pay-per-View.

Follow this link to enter

Estimated value of the signed glove is $200 U.S. This contest is open to residents of U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec) 18 years and over. View the contest’s official rules here.

Done and done.
Last 2 entry options doesn't specify what should be in the boxes tho... or I'm blind.

Enter for the opportunity to win a signed glove by Sergey “Krusher” Kovalev and Andre Ward, courtesy of our friends at HBO Boxing. Kovalev vs. Ward 2 happens Saturday, June 17 at 9 p.m. ET on HBO Pay-per-View.

Estimated value of the signed glove is $200 U.S. This contest is open to residents of U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec) 18 years and over. View the contest’s official rules here.

I registered with my Facebook account but my Facebook account is through an email I don't use is there any other way the winner will be announced? And if so when will the contest winner be announced?

Why is this in the UFC discussion? This should be in a different forum. That's kind of tachy.

racist thread.
as european i don't have this opportunity
<JonesDXSuckIt>

I really want to place this next to my autographed Riddick Bowe glove.

Ward's gloves will be covered by Kovalev's nutsack sweat. Do not want.

Back