Sherbros thanks

tmnpothead

Teenage Mutant Ninja Pothead
@Brown
Reaction score
So I know a lot of you probably don't know me. But I've been having hard times. My pro wrestling crew knows what I'm talking about. I think I'm about to call suicide prevention so thanks to anyone who gave a shit . But gutter Chris is still a racist wit beating asshole. <3

Damn bro, I hope shit gets better for you. I've been suicidal before but I'm glad I never went through with it. If you haven't already, seek some medical help. That shit turned my life around

So I know a lot of you probably don't know me. But I've been having hard times. My pro wrestling crew knows what I'm talking about. I think I'm about to call suicide prevention so thanks to anyone who gave a shit . But gutter Chris is still a racist wit beating asshole. <3
get off SD and get some help...

We are here for you brother
awBoC_.gif

hang in there, my friend
seek counsel, I recommend
don't make this the end

Damn bro, I hope shit gets better for you. I've been suicidal before but I'm glad I never went through with it. If you haven't already, seek some medical help. That shit turned my life around
Zer you sir keep me laughing so keep up the good work.

Don't do it, ben!!!

I guess I may as well spill my shit. Please no insults obviously I already feel like shit. I moved to Az to get clean from drugs, moved back to ky to be near ky child. When I got back was arrested for child support and was stripped of my license for 6 months. How the fuck am I supposed to pay court fines and child support at 600 a month? She won't even let me see my kid either. I finally found a girl that I was really into. More than my kids mom and we hooked up. Two day later she tells me she's back with her ex and won't even redoing to me. Sherbros I need help. What do I do

I guess I may as well spill my shit. Please no insults obviously I already feel like shit. I moved to Az to get clean from drugs, moved back to ky to be near ky child. When I got back was arrested for child support and was stripped of my license for 6 months. How the fuck am I supposed to pay court fines and child support at 600 a month? She won't even let me see my kid either. I finally found a girl that I was really into. More than my kids mom and we hooked up. Two day later she tells me she's back with her ex and won't even redoing to me. Sherbros I need help. What do I do
Time to show them that you can become dominant!! Focus on building yourself back up. Watch the movie Limitless starring Bradley Cooper to give you some motivation! Clean yourself up, do some pushups/pull ups/situps and become physically dominant!! Also try and find a better job or work more hours

Time to show them that you can become dominant!! Focus on building yourself back up. Watch the movie Limitless starring Bradley Cooper to give you some motivation! Clean yourself up, do some pushups/pull ups/situps and become physically dominant!! Also try and find a better job or work more hours
Great film. Thanks buddy

Fuck. I love my Sherbros it's just crazy to me I get so many responses here. I love this community. I'm signing out for a while. Peace

Replace the word Indecision with suicide and think about this cartoon a second:

35023061224_03d296fd2a_h.jpg

Back