Sherbros: Best fight predictions that came true....

Holm to beat Ronda and Diaz to beat McGregor were my biggest winners bet-wise.

Not UFC but HMC hip-hop dancing to the ring in K-1. I said he's getting knocked out tonight.

I remember I had a very accurate pre-fight prediction not just regarding the result, but the way of events for Lesnar vs Overeem back when Overeem made his UFC debut.

A lot of people didn't know much about him except that he had lost a few times at 205lbs in PRIDE (was heavily held against him at the time, LOST TO LHW'S LUL) and was now a massive 265lb behemoth, and Lesnar still regarded very highly even after Cain beat him down. It was the consensus that Cain was able to do what he did only because he could match Lesnar's wrestling. Lesnar was, according to my memory, overall favoured to win by bulldozing Overeem onto the ground and finishing it in the first round, which obviously didn't happen.

fc141aovetkobles.gif%3Fw%3D660

I predicted Matt Serra over GSP.

No really.

Nah not really.

I predicted Holly to tko Ronda I even AV bet on it.

I must be paranormal or something.

I picked Arlovski to KO Browne but that was more based on hope than anything else.

I have actually been predicting pretty accurate the last 3 or 4 years. I said Conor would KO Aldo, even though Aldo is a better fighter. Then I said Nate would beat Conor. I picked KZ to win his comeback fight by spectacular KO, but I am surprised that wasn't the general consensus. Erm, Weidman over Kelvin, and he would make it look easy. Off the top of my head.

I had Bigfoot to beat Reem on the basis that juice does not improve your chin and an angry Bigfoot is a Bigfoot you don't want to fuck with.

Cody over cruz, said he would outbox him and display better boxing skills and footwork.

Conor over eddie, said it wont even be close

Tyron over wonderboy the first time even though it was a draw

Holly over ronda, easy pick, ronda has shit striking and holly is rangy and would pick her off easily.

Cant believe people thought hunt.... The man with no ground game was gonna ko Brock.

I made threads and all sorts mocking peoples love for Hunt. Great times.

Back